Pyramid shaped table

by MissDaSilva 30 Replies latest jw friends

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

Good that we all have our own opinions and not dictated to what we should think by the Governing Nobodies.

🌺💖🎄

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It’s fun having the absolute freedom to research everything I’ve wanted to look into for many years.”

That I can understand. I felt the same when I left.. I suddenly realised I had to make up my own mind about many things that I had relied on the Society to tell me ... it is an interesting journey.

NB . I don’t see signs and symbols in things that are not there, though

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I concur with those who see nothing beyond a simple table for a stage setting. Since video/zoom is a large part of the meetings, the triangular table allows the two participants to face more in the camera's direction. TV programs do a similar thing when people are sitting at a table.

• TD
    TD

I'd point out that Freemasonry borrowed it's symbols from Christianity and not the other way around.

It's child's play to show that every Christian religion has used the symbols that xJWs identify as Masonic and that some still use them today

• Freeorange
    Freeorange

https://youtu.be/uR_axbVcT94?si=SWofqNcXxizhKwV7

Good for you seeing what they’re putting right in front of our faces. They’re showing us who they are and mocking the followers at the same time.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

You all up on here talking about the occult pyramid table, but what's really disturbing is the PHALIC microphones that these two guys look like they're about to gobble down!!

Why, I feel stumbled just seeing this! Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy!

For shame WT HQ, for shame!

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

Phallic microphones. PMSL 😹

• vienne
    vienne

The table isn't pyramid shaped. It's triangular. ("One of these things is not like the other ...")

Neither Russell nor his father were Masons. They belonged to churches that discourage membership. But suppose they were. Do you believe the Masons are engaged in a world-wide conspiracy? Prove it. Do you believe they represent the Devil, rather than be a rather silly social organization? Prove it.

There are two logic faults within the belief that Russell was a Mason. Can you identify them?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

vienne-there is a lot of evidence that suggests Russel was free mason...even the monument in the grave yard...can it be proved that he was? Can you prove he wasn't? Why would it matter? from what sources I have watched videos of, the masons worship satan in the end game, but the newbies don't know what they are getting into.

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

Russell was buried in the Masonic section of the cemetery. WBTS took the pyramid tombstone away in September 2021. Wondered why?

These are easily verified facts btw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit