Pyramid shaped table

by MissDaSilva 30 Replies latest jw friends

• MissDaSilva
  • MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

WHY a pyramid shaped table? I’m seeing so much Freemason imagery as I’m researching the cult of JW’s.

Hiding in plain sight.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

It is in your head.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I think that table is probably random poor design for the place...that being said, it is very interesting to learn about and see the freemansonry in texts and pictures that the org has published.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I want one

• TD
    TD

There's some very good information about the JW's online.

There's also a lot of garbage that no scholar who has ever studied the movement accepts.

The alleged connection to Freemasonry has been debated here a time or two over the years.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

It's always interesting when we start readjusting our thinking after jettisoning something we held dear. We start to notice patterns, real or imagined, that we wouldn't dare speculate before.

ATM, you're having fun with your new freedom to look at things critically. You'll notice things. Some of the biggest WT gotchas were with people innocently noticing things that others wouldn't have. I believe the UN fiasco was discovered by someone simply reading a list of NGOs and seeing the WT on there. "Hey, wait a minute...", he must have said to himself.

Sometimes we find things that are an actual smoking 🚬 gun πŸ”«. And sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. Continue to enjoy yourself as you explore life outside the Tower! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ§™πŸ––

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

Thank you everyone once again for all your replies and suggestions. I really appreciate it.

The Silkeborg Assembly Hall, Denmark was an interesting one. Then I looked at the Bristol assembly hall in the U.K. No such thing as a coincidence I’ve always thought. πŸ˜‰ Both on YouTube.

Rothschild funded Charles Taze Russell.

It’s fun having the absolute freedom to research everything I’ve wanted to look into for many years.

Have a fabulous Friday dear friends. 🌺

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

What is it about Bristol assembly hall?

I found this but. O thing conclusive https://youtu.be/4Nn1m6ZL64w?feature=shared

thete are squares and triangles everywhere it means nothing

Not like The Silkeborg Assembly Hall, the designer of that definitely intended it look like the eye of Boros or whatever. Who was the designer that is the question that I would like to know

• blondie
    blondie

No mystical meaning, just takes up less space on the stage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit