Gorby's question about current US situation

by Gorbatchov 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

Anony nous

I am confused as to where your getting your information ! It would seem the FBI actually says that indeed whites committed more hate crimes than any of the other races combined. Please in the future back up your contentions with true data.

I looked at the FBi website and this is racial breakdown of perpetrators of hate crimes.

• 53.6% were White
    • 24.0% were Black or African American
    • 12.9% race unknown

Other races accounted for the remaining known offenders.

https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/hate-crime-statistics

I want to be clear I condemn all criminal activities no matter what the race.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@SimonSez: Blacks/African Americans only make up 12% of the population, whites make up 60%. Blacks given your own statistics commit "hate crimes" at least 2 times as much as Whites on average.

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

The data quoted is not mine it is the FBI data. It refers to the total hate crimes committed in the US. Again the FBI data demonstrates that whites have committed more than all other races combined. I contend that the sheer numbers of crimes committed has contributed the most to social unrest.

I further reiterate that all hate crime no matter what race commits it adds to social unrest.

• Simon
    Simon
    Sure black people don't go on a lone wolf rampage that makes the news

There are more black mass-shooters than white, they just only focus on the white ones and give them disproportionate media coverage including all the coverage of anyone and everyone who believes they were somehow a victim (despite being thousands of miles from the shooting) by virtue of being black.

It would seem the FBI actually says that indeed whites committed more hate crimes than any of the other races combined

So they are less likely than other races. If a race makes up 12% of the population and conducts 25% of the hate crimes, they are more "hateful" aren't they?

it refers to the total hate crimes committed in the US. Again the FBI data demonstrates that whites have committed more than all other races combined.

There's also the inconvenient issue that debunked and faked hate crimes are still counted in the numbers. So when some black guy vandalizes his own car or church with racist epithets and swastikas (usually drawn backwards as a giveaway) it's still put down as a "white hate crime"

• scary21
    scary21

I am sorry to say this because and am far from being raised a racist but watching live coverage of the Target looting, I was sad to see 95% or more of the looters were black.

Now I don't know if it was because this was a black neighborhood but I do know this. All these cities are run by Democrats . Detroit schools are a mess. Everything is stole , replaced an stole again. Inkster has NO schools.

Get a Paddy wagon , arrest these people. Come back and fill it up again and again Why are they letting them run WILD ?? Their grandma's would be rolling in their graves, what a disgrace !

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

90% easy are black looting Los Angeles. That doesn’t make you racist, it means your vision is not impaired.

But dumb ass white kids are tagging buildings with ‘BLM’ and nobody invited them to do so.

Its a bunch of entitled petulant children of every creed believing they are entitled to fuck the rich.

All lives matter.

Black lives raise our taxes.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sometimes it feels like a new American Civil War IS brewing...

...between the Left and the Right.

Which - if it actually happened - would be way worse than the North vs. the South, IMO.

• BlackPuddingEater
    BlackPuddingEater

Don't worry about the race issue, worry about the class issue. This is no where near the death blow, just another nail. Capitalism thrives on inequality and generates inequality. No empire has or will last forever, they all over reach and the elite become decadent.

God blessed America with lovely money making oil. When god stops blessing America in 53 years time will she go out with a whimper or a bang? She has some big boom boom toys!

Best duck and cover just to be on the safe side.

• JeffT
    JeffT

We completely ran out of oil once in the past. Yes, by 1858 we were running out of oil! In 1859 a guy named Drake started pumping petroleum out of the ground in Pennsylvania and we didn't need whales anymore. The US was saved. When petroleum gets as rare as whale oil, I think we'll find something to replace it with, hopefully hydrogen fusion.

• BlackPuddingEater
    BlackPuddingEater

Okay for the electricity we turn into such lovely things as the little red light on my TV, your post and to make cars go but solar or hydrogen fusion planes? Hydrogen fusion plastics? Petrochemical is big in size and bucks. Look at some of the 6000 products it goes into. We all have the recipe for hydrogen so where's the export market?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit