Check out the JW tchotchkes on Etsy

by exjwlemming 21 Replies latest social humour

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

This retro jw store....not sure if it's run by exjws with stuff like this on offer...https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/605705682/marital-due-retro-vintage-you-can-live?ref=shop_home_active_23

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

EXJWLEMMING, you earn BONUS POINTS for using the word "tchotchkes"!

Well done!

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

Nice to see they had the forethought to include body bags for the Caleb and Sofia figures.

• VIII
    VIII

Some of those offerings are hysterical!

The ex-JW coffee cups had me on the floor!

• LOLS
    LOLS

Thanks for making me Laugh

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Oh that was too much!i feel like i need that tank top.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

For what it's worth, Etsy headquarters, is located in the former Watchtower Brooklyn building, 117 Adams. Check out the following.

Now, with so many available, state-of-the-art office spaces as a result of the Watchtower sales, the DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights neighborhoods have become a destination for tech companies in the Big Apple. Leading the way was the popular online craft marketplace Etsy, which moved into the Watchtower building at 117 Adams Street in DUMBO in 2016.

Etsy’s new office is one of the crown jewels of the Watchtower redevelopments and has been a standard for environmentally and employee-friendly office spaces. The space, designed by Gensler, is meant to be more of a “habitat” than office, with warm, inviting colors, open collaboration spaces and handmade art throughout.

How ironic!

• James87
    James87

I love the armageddon coffee mug lol

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

How about some panties and boxer's with "Best Life Ever" in just the right Spot's!!!!!

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I can just see some poor kid's having to wear that Dam backpack : ( Most would just die!!

How about those "JW Disaster Relief" Pin's. The page say's to remind everyone of all the hard work you've done!! I seem to remember a scripture about not "Blowing one's own horn" I can just see my BIL & SIL proudly wearing one!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit