Df brother in shock I spoke to him at kh

by poopie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Slimboyfat,

Never a JW, so a disfellowshipped person cannot talk to active JW and they cannot talk to disfellowshipped people who are they supposed to talk to for that year or two till they get reinstated?

This whole thing is so unloving and so not supported by any Bible principles.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Good question who are they supposed to talk to? Worldly people? It is evil.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Everything about this entire thread just reinforces how perverse the WT teachings and ethics are.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    This whole thing is so unloving

Agreed. It's inhuman.

and so not supported by any Bible principles

Got to disagree on this one. The Bible is divisive and Jesus himself laid the groundwork for shunning.

• brandnew
    brandnew

THATS RIGHT POOP !!!!!!! GET YO GREETING ON !!!!!!!!

Mad Puppy

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    I used to speak to my friends that were df'd during high school. Other brothers tried to council me on that, but I blew them off. Good job with treating people like human beings.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Jesus said; "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life he cannot be my disciple".

And he praised those "who [have] left house or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the Kingdom of God"

It does sound like shunning doesn't it?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

If he wants to be reinstated he would be wishing you didn't do that, if caught, the elders would blame him for the exchange and could affect his chances of reinstatement.

That's how effective the mind control/emotional blackmail is. You actually subject yourself to this grovelling bull shit to get back in the "good books" of the "friends"

• poopie
    poopie
    Well then it's a free country if he chooses not to respond and be a deafmute o well
  • poopie
    poopie
    I is free master

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit