Love or Hate... which is more powerful ????

by Hamas 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

Also, if you are still a believer, know this that love made hate.

• kyria
    kyria

I would venture to say that indifference is easier, and indifference fuels hatred.

I would like to be idealistic and say that "good" will triumph over "evil" in the end, but looking back into history it's just the big guys with big weapons and raw emotions that always win. This is fueled by a bunch people who don't care enough to make it stop, or feel powerless to make it stop. We slaughter Natives and call it progress and Darwinism. There's some kind of unwritten rule that if you can't defend yourself, you don't deserve to win. And love cannot defend itself.

This war in Iraq made me realize that old money, old men, and new guns have and will continue to do whatever they want. And people will just accept disinformation because it's easier. Just like being a JW.

Hey, it'd be really easy to explain this all away by saying "Satan has been cast down to the earth", wouldn't it?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hate is all cosuming and is actually the more powerful emotion IMHO -- eve nthough love comquers a multitude of sins

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I think that for most people love is stronger then hate.
    But hate destroy things and love can't repair it.

• JH
    JH

Love and Hate only exists in one's mind.

Evil people can love and nice people can hate.

Just about everyone loves someone, and I doubt that everbody hates someone.

Love is stronger I guess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit