Canadian U.N. Peacekeeping Soldier killed: Family Friend

by RAYZORBLADE 17 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry to hear that Ray. It's such a shame for so much tradgedy to hit one family.

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

The drawback of war... Im sorry to hear about your loss, friend.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((Ray))

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Ray..

this is a very sad loss for Robert's family and friends all across CAnada...

It is sad that the road they were driving on had been inspected for mines before they drove over it..

They are investigating whether the mine was set now deliberately after the army had inspected the road..

again..

so sorry for the loss Ray..

Everything sound so far away.. like afghanistan.. until we have friends, loved ones and troops over there.

sincerely your fellow Canadian

special k

• Nikita
    Nikita

((((((((((Ray))))))))))))

Nikita

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Many thanks folks, I appreciate your comments.

The funerals for the two fallen soldiers will be held this week, with full military honours.

I still haven't heard from my brother, who is a soldier.

The link that I had provided above, will lead you to updates.

Thank you for your kind words.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Sorry to hear of your connection with this RAY.

It was being reported yesterday, that they drove over an anti-tank device. They didn't stand a chance.

While I support our soldiers in their peacekeeping missions, I share their frustrations on working with an underfunded and under supported infrastructure.

alt

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ray ((((((hug))) so sorry- When we hear of folks we knew & know the heart aches they have already experienced -it is so difficult to understand WHY???? I know your not a believer .But He!!! helps me to think & have faith-that there is a BETTER place ....It is so tragic!!!! Wars !!I believe is mans doing> NOT GOD. But then what do I know??? I know my Grandson is hurting (((RAY))).That hurts me too God be with you in your upset ,memories, & I guess a bit confusion( as are we all) ((((HUG))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit