“Well at least he doesn’t make mean tweets”

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You wait, the government will get involved in another war because of the “children”.

• SadElder
    SadElder

To put on a hawkish hat for a moment, the US never fights to win. The Korean police action, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan to name a few. If you want to get rid of a bug you stomp on it not tease it and make it more angry.

Now if I put my real hat on.... why were we really in any of those countries spending the hard earned money of the people who never wanted to be there to begin with?

And a bit of prognostication: Venezuela is next on the hit list.

• minimus
    minimus

I wish the USA would first take care of their own people. Stop being the world’s policemen. Take first, care of the vets, those with mental issues, the homeless, etc. AFTER you do that worry about everyone else.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Minimus: Exactly

• Simon
    Simon

I wouldn't trust Biden with the TV remote. What is the US doing letting him pretend to run the country? Everyone can see he's a senile old fool, and before that he was a corrupt racist bastard.

His personal incompetence will result in misery for an untold number of women, girls and children. All so he can tick a box and meet some "memorable" withdrawal date.

What a fool.

What fools voted for this fool?

I don't believe there were 85 million of them.

• minimus
    minimus

Me neither Simon

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

"That brings the total cost - based on official data - to $822bn between 2001 and 2019, but it doesn't include any spending in Pakistan, which the US uses as a base for Afghan-related operations." (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-47391821)

80% of a trillion dollars spent over 20 years, so after 911 "Terrorist wouldn't attack the US again on our home soil" and the USA/Mexico border is closed to legal immigration but open for illegal immigration and used by people from countries all over the world that could afford transportation to Mexico and pay the human and drug Cartels for passage. Terrorist? Great! Murderers? Even Better! Rapist? Getting Close! Drug Dealers? Felons? Yes, you are personally invited by invitation to America!

The Current Administration: Self-serving, incompetent traitors. Priceless!

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I had someone make a similar comment about Trump's Tweets. OK, I get it and agree that Trump should have at minimum cabinet members that filter and edited Tweets. Trump should not be left alone with a phone.

• TD
    TD

I'm not a fan of Biden or the policies of Democrats in general, but I'm curious:

Has "mean" become the new euphemism for "Misinformed" or "Demonstrably false" or "I lack a grade school child's understanding of the Constitution"

• minimus
    minimus

Mean means so awful you kill children. You separate them from their parents and put them into cages. Mean tweets mean when someone says you are a baby killer that crude defenses of that sentiment are not allowed as it could deeply hurt someone’s feelings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit