Donating Online

by Saltheart Foamfollower 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• User99
    User99

That ranks right up there with one of my all-time favorites: a local needs part at the meeting, with loving reminders (addressed to all of the regular attendees) about the importance of attending the meetings.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Saltheart:

You are absolutely right my friend! And yes, it's my turn to buy the next round!

2018-09-03 Local Needs Letter. This really stinks. They are begging for more money and don't even use a letter head.

Atlantis!
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

All the Gold and Silver and precious metals ,diamonds,ruby`s etc in the world .belong to Jehovah right ?

So what`s his obsession with printed money from a world he`s going to destroy ?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

SIMPLIFIED VERSION of the letter:

TO ALL BODIES OF ELDER-SHEARERS IN BRITAIN

Local Needs Item for September 3 2018

Dear Co-Conspirators:

Since it has now been over 6 weeks since we last shoved the cult's begging bowl in your faces, the powers-that-be in the Warwick, N.Y. compound felt it was now time to impose yet another method to enrich the "slave's" parasitic lifestyle.

Please note that the local needs part in the midweek meeting for September 3, 2018, should be dedicated to begging the congregation's sheep to adopt a new system of fleecing online.

Please be assured of our warm, conditional Christian love and best wishes.

Your brothers-in-ripping off,

Service Department, Pharisaic House, Beth-Hell, Long-gone London.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Just noticed - local needs is followed by organizational accomplishments - usually another money grab disguised as a display of how well they are spending "dedicated funds"

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Not only this new 'donating online' scheme, but also ''fleecing'' of our dear children of their ice cream money. To rob JW kids of some of the rare, few jollies they can have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit