Need help...Resurrection JW beliefs from the 50'6 and 60's.

by Snoozy 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Look what I found..I knew I still had a brain lol. We got it right Black sheep!
    https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20140815/jesus-sadducees-marriage-after-resurrection/

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

OK..just told her in as nicest way I could that I want to move on and not discuss religion any more. I don't want to do or say anything to influence her one way or another. Apparently she needs the religion and I don't. I know too much about it to ever want to be a part of it. It does ruffle my feathers tho when someone tells me I am wrong straight out..I never said that to her. I was trying to be nice and always say it is what they teach or taught..never said she was wrong. So who knows where we go from here. I do believe she is still abusing drugs even tho she tries to hide it. Her ramblings at times are unreadable and always in the wee hours of the morning..She likes to rant and rave about all teh pain she is in and how she got pissed because they have her marked as being a abuser of drugs. I also found out she has some kind of insurance that pays her $200. a day for each day she is in the hospital..she made a fortune recently..I think she was in 6 or 7 days and then talked about going back in because of all her pain. Beyond reasoning with her..almost ready to cut the strings...let her family handle her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit