my letter from ray franz

by the mole 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the mole
    the mole

i recieved another letter from ray franz and it was in type but it didnt have the same personal feeling like the letters i had recieved before. his health must be getting worse. ...brother franz had told me to keep strong and continue to do what was good to my children and dear friends as he survive his turmoil so i too I will survive. his letter couldnt be more timely. i told him several times of my plight and always before he had great advice and so too this letter cheered my soul to keep up the good fight. he advised as many of you did that someone will find me who wants to have the real love of giving not a shadow of love, but true and selfless acts of one wanting to give, not because they have too....i will post the letter verbatim on the silent lambs site later today. ..***the mole***

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Mole: I am glad that Ray was able to offer you some comfort when you are going through such a hard time. Don't worry. One door closes, and another opens. Anyway, you know we're all here for you to talk and commiserate! PM me and I will be happy to talk with you!

CG

• berylblue
    berylblue

I have gotten two beautiful letters from Ray.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<confused> " will post the letter verbatim on the silent lambs site later today. " why? Bill slams Ray?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Dear mole, I missed posting on your other thread, and I just want to say that I'm sorry you're going through such pain. Take it from one who knows: it will pass and you will feel the most wonderful lightening of spirit and true freedom! It's worth slogging through the Fire Swamp (see "Princess Bride") to get to the other side. I went through it last year and it was quite frightening and I ended up in therapy, and then I started to feel better, and now I woudn't go back for anything in this world. THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT TRUE FRIENDS. Wait until you see the true, loving spirit exhibited by the so-called "worldly" people. Granted, some of them are as apathetic and mean as the Witnesses, but that's just people. You are now able to pick and choose your friends based on their marvelous qualities and not out of obligation because you are the same religion. You can do what you want, and you don't have to do anything you don't want.

Take care and let us know how you are feeling.

Love,

Nina

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

For those of you have heard from Ray:
    How is Ray these days? I see from your post that he might be ailing. 
    Is there an address where I can send him a card? How old is he by now?
    Love,
    Heather 
  • shamus
    shamus

I would write Ray if it would cheer him up only. His book has meant the world to me, but he probably gets thousands per year, and I don't really need cheering up like some do... people who are in a bad situation...

If he ever reads this, I hope he knows how much his courage means to me.

Shamus.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Are you guys on crack like Mole is??????????

Sheesh...Minimus...give us some relief here.

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME, FLYINGHIGHNOW.

We hope you enjoy it here.

Dansk & Family

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Dansk & Family,

Thank you for the welcome. I think I will. It's more than nice to be able to speak

my mind now that I am out. It's also wonderful to be able to read the free thoughts

of others once trapped inside the org.

Love,

Heather

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit