Reel to reel tapes and old Watchtower literature

by lastmanstanding 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Resolute

I just finished recording the talk and the rest of the assembly from that year off the tape onto the computer.

By the way, Nathan Knorr is on it too from what I heard. And I believe that FW Franz is introduced by none other than Kenneth A. Little from the Canada branch. Good 'ol Ken. He's looking very old these days, but get's around pretty good and can still schmooze. (I'll let you wonder Ken....)

As soon as I am able to move it to the correct location on the network, I will edit the long recording and get the talk, and put it up. I am hoping that since it was from later in the year, that Franz hangs himself a little better by saying even more stupid stuff. You know, he believed his own crap.

By the way, I am still freaked out that he announced the date at the beginning of his talk TWICE and the date was May 11, 1975 exactly 45 years ago today.

• Splash
    Splash

It sounds like you struck gold!!

Can’t wait to hear this.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

This is great information.

Millions of of jws alive right now and still in their prime have witnessed the failure of the 1914 generation prophecy and its subsequent change.

Despite spending countless hours representing Jehovah, and preaching something as truth to disinterested householders, they have no problem changing the information to whatever the gb tells them to.

They are conditioned to respond to whatever the gb says with subservient obedience.

Jws were delusional in the 70s and still are today.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I was about to prepare the talk and found that the file, about 5 min in, was no longer Franz.

I thought... damn. Some turkey over taped it.

Turns out the tape is fine. A certain youthful member of my family flicked the "TRACK" switch during the transfer and whatever was on the other track was on the file.

So, I got to do it over tomorrow.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I am a little disappointed. It's been up and down and up and down with this tape.

It turns out that somebody did in fact record over most of Freaky Freddy Franz.

Here's he link. Freddy for about 8 mins until the tape is taped over.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h6AKRr4v1jyWiBFhUrzHkbZqRrqLIZNM

Obviously it was in Canada. Most likely Woodbine. Which means I was there.

I say Canada, because that is Kenneth Little introducing Freddy. I'd recognize ken anywhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit