Will The Governing Body's Shunning Policy Backfire On Them Eventually?

by Brokeback Watchtower 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

seems a very sick cult that controls its members by threat of shunning. i can understand thosewide awake dubs that go along with it or risk losing wife, kids, home--in fact all theyve got.

happened to me.

i know i'll never live long enough to see the whole damn thing collapse--but it would be very good to see a lot more leave.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

In my case and I'm sure in many other cases, is the fact that after I found out that the Watchtower corporation was a fraud, and that I would be disfellowshipped for telling my relatives inside the Organization about the fraud, is what made me a sworn enemy of the Watchtower Corporation and it's Governing Body. Don't ever under estimate the power of intention!

If on the other hand I could leave the WT corporation and not be shunned and still had contact with relatives inside the organization I would be move kinder to the WT and GB with my intention and just consider them delusional and go about my merry way, but because they have inflicted this cruel blow my to me and my family and friends they have me as enemy and my power of intention which can be multiplied by the thousands and is ever increasing as news about WT's lies and cover ups become wide spread and easily available. A vast collective intention made united by the internet is forming.

Also the making of sworn enemies by the cruel practice of Disfellowshipping to keep the rank & file hostage to their lies and deceptions, causes righteous indignation which can boil over in so many ways to put a serious hurt on this Corporation of lies and deceit.

This evil practice puts the corporation in the sights of many a hater for some type of revenge or justice and when that intention is multiplied by an ever growing crowd of intense haters,, the psychic effect of this type of collective intention can be devastating. Synchronicities start to happen and other psychic phenomena.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rReBxUIm79g

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, I think the shunning policy will backfire on the GB.

At some point if a GB member begins to have doubts and begins talking to himself, he will have to shun himself and get up and leave the room.

Rub a Dub

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I guess that could be a response of a seriously indoctrinated person that managed to climb the corporate ladder all the way to the top position by his loyalty to corporate themes and willingness to take insane drastic action to fight sin where ever he finds it. Might classify as a psychosis brought on by delusions of grandour, being out of touch with reality and focusing on what his imaginary Jehoova find disgusting.

These concepts of the GB can lead to all sorts of screwy behavior, where even the sight of some handsome male Jehovah Witness wearing tight pants brings about a lusting and a shadow projection of a gay community plot in the fashion industry to get more eye candy. These guys are all spoon fed indoctrinated members expect their nuttiness to become even more pronounced. When all you got is a hammer to work with everything looks like a nail.

Disfellowshipping is the hammer, they have no healing tools in their bag of tricks so every things just looks like a nail.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Creating a multi-generational army of enemies a bad long-term idea?

Can't imagine.

All harmful policies ultimately backfire in some way or another.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit