Will The Governing Body's Shunning Policy Backfire On Them Eventually?

by Brokeback Watchtower 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

We all can agree that the Disfellowshipping arrangement benefits the WT corporation by keeping the indoctrinated in servitude, make members afraid to doubt the corporation's teachings and explanations because they can be disfellowshipped for saying anything negative about the corporation or it's CEOs or not agreeing with some new light.

But what about negative effects caused by the harsh use of Disfellowshipping to the corporation, what could they be? It's a two edged sword.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Oh yes!!! I think it IS backfiring on WT. Look at all of the news reports about not only the child abuse issues but how people have been treated. Some ex rank and file members are PISSED. There are the ones doing the YouTube videos and cart crashing. People are NOT taking it anymore! I believe WT is VERY worried, as it should be. It's comin for ya WT!!! Karma is a bitch!!!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Very true. They are a cruel printing corporation that separate family and friends to keep their fraudulent claims bringing in the money. I'm sure these pissed people will go the distance to bring this fraud to an end including crashing carts and meetings. Like a lid that is getting ready to blow off.

I see this whole child molesting matter as really the main thing and how they handle it judicially as carrying the most karmic debt.

Their own mistreatment of others that runs into the millions of people,, gotta bring some heavy negative karmic debts that gets partially paid off during their life time ouch!!. That what I'm thinking because it might take a hundred future lives till complete payment is made. I wonder what happens to a GB when they die, do they hover around Watchtower headquarters, and choose to incarnate through some brain dead member's womb in one of the Kingdom Hall he haunts?

https://classroom.synonym.com/what-is-karmic-debt-12078994.html

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The WTBTS will soon be at the receiving end if the following expression:

"Karma is a bitch!"

Can't wait...Helleluya...Praise the Lord!

• slimboyfat
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think it could very well bite them. That been said I think the majority would still stay on - unfortunately my father would probably be on of them, and to be honest he is better off with them. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some at the top that would like to change this policy but are unable to due to majority rule and legal ramifications.

Although this case has more to do with blood, it highlights the type of person who would leave them if they changed their policy. As I was awakening I worked with this fellow JW. He required heart surgery but the surgeon point blank refused to operate on him with out blood. At the time I seriously considered mentioning to him about the organ transplants, blood fractions. He passed away due to heart complications leaving behind a wife and 3 young kids. I seriously regret not having talked to him as the information could of saved his life, but weather he would of listened to me (he was PIMI /MS) or I found myself in front of a JC on the charge of apostasy would be another matter.

Could you imagine the termoil and law suites this would leave behind for his family if wt had new light on shunning or blood.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It is obvious that the disfellowshipping policy, as it is now, breaks up families. This negative influence on the family structure is already a great concern in many countries. It will contribute to them being viewed as a harmful it will contribute to them being viewed as a harmful Cult.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They have been doing this since the early 80s and people just get used to this vile treatment think it’s nothing but normal.

• Ireneus
    Ireneus

My experience is that action and reaction are inseparable, hence JWs have no escape.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Shunning etc could change or be 'reviewed' if newlight of some sort or some reinterpretation of their take on shunning and disfellowshipping arrangement....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit