Where are the funds going to come from? Warwick Expansion

by HiddenPimo 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

So with the news that they are remodeling Patterson and expanding Warwick, where are the funds going to come from?

Could this be a ruse like the need for thousands of kingdom halls proclaimed a few years back only to be replaced with the we realized the halls were not at capacity and the great sell-off began?

Maybe the hope is going to be that the sheep will give give give and then all of the sudden, after prayerful consideration the GB have determined that the current resources are sufficient to create the needed media and content.

My bet is that in 10 years it will all be consolidated to Warwick and Walkill and Patterson will be sold to who I have no idea, but they own a ton of property in Upstate NY.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Jehovah will provide! Or the gb will ask the sheeple for money! lol

just saying!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So much for the watchtower going broke anytime soon. They must have more money than they know what to do with

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I thought someone here said that Patterson was a ghost town. It was built on the premise to expand Gilead and now that's gone also.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS has millions banked, collecting interest too.

Since the sell off of many of its branches around the world, the WTS has never been as rich as it is right now. $$$

I would assume they are going build a swimming pool and tennis courts at Patterson for the brothers and sisters, just like what they did at Wallkill HQ.

The GB men asking of children to give up their candy money is probably going to go toward building up the facilities as well.

Thanks kids

• Spiral
    Spiral

All those people of retirement age need a nice community with nursing services, to take care of them until they die. They'll call it an "expansion" to get donations, but I think a big part of it could just be feathering the nest for their "golden years".

Of course, the sheeple have nothing of the sort.

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Like this new recording and TV studio. Notice that they don't want to reveal how much it will cost, but will no doubt be asking the faithful sheeple to contribute towards it.

https://www.recordonline.com/news/20191008/jehovahs-witnesses-to-build-huge-media-production-center

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS has been known to take out loans from non-jw banks etc using their property as collateral.

Since the WTS seems to be dunning their members for money despite the sale of some of their properties, I wonder if jws are actually heeding the calls for more donations. Since it is voluntary and somewhat confidential, how do they know who isn't donating? I doubt that tithing is an option unless they backdoor it like expecting congregation donations to be the same as their forgiven mortgage payment, oh they do that already. But then it is only at the congregation level not by individuals.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Check the october documents that Atlantis posted ,When you read it you will know more ways they are trying to generate money.

Zing

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They will probably go after the kids again, they are an easy target and the young ones will think they will be giving their money to the very poor and needy Watchtower Corporation.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-81LPB8neHRU/UioK-7epjUI/AAAAAAAAAyw/byA2vQq1RxQ/s1600/child-donation.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit