Are We all Witnesses Here?

by Ikechukwu.info 26 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

............ 😇

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

Why would you post here without first reading some of the other threads on the site. 2 minutes of skimming is all it would take to discover that this is no place for dedicated witnesses.

All you're doing is playing into African cliches of technological ineptitude, which by the looks of things may have some truth to them.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    An online forum is not an appropriate setting for “instructing with mildness those not favorably disposed.”

LOL, anyone else here who was thinking about Ikechukwu.info after reading Listener's latest post about the QFR WT april 2018 article?

Seems that this spiritual food didn't came at the proper time for him...

Darn, why does Jehovah's charriot need to drive so fast?

Why would you post here without first reading some of the other threads on the site. 2 minutes of skimming is all it would take to discover that this is no place for dedicated witnesses.

You nailed it Fred, my thoughts too! Some JW's appear to be very naive and are clearly not following the lord's command to be cautious as snakes...lol.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Cant anyone recognize a troll when you see one?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Need to make some friends here; I love honesty in all things.

So why did you choose a corrupt lying religious publishing house the Watchtower Corporation ?

Adhering to dishonesty makes you a dishonest person and a disingenuous one as well.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

"Hi, I am From Nigeria. I have many diamonds in my back yard. But I cannot dig them out, lacking money to buy tools. If you send me $1000.00 to buy the tools, I will give you half the diamonds. Just log in to my website using your bank ID and password, and your Paypal account information for extra security, and you can download the deed to my property with you as half owner."

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Have I got a deal for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit