Are We all Witnesses Here?

by Ikechukwu.info 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Ikechukwu.info
    Ikechukwu.info

I am new to this site, Want to know who in the admin and are we all JW?

If yes, I am from Nigeria, West African. As an active and dedicated witness I want to tread safe.

Need to make some friends here; I love honesty in all things.

Best regards

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

You will find lots of honesty here about Jehovah's Witnesses. Welcome to the forum dear brother. I highly encourage you to start reading and getting involved for your spiritual upbuilding.

May Jehovah bless you as you learn truth. We are all here to encourage one another. :)

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I am not, but my husbands family, some of them, are. This site is filled with honesty and freedom to discuss questions and concerns and beliefs.

If you are an active and dedicated witness, this site will be too honest for you. If you want to learn about the JW history this is a great place to do that. But considering you are a "dedicated witness" you are going against the rules of the organization. You are not allowed to hear anything outside the governing body approved , anything.

Please read a book by Steven Hassan called combating cult mind control ( Don't let the word cult scare you, it is just a descriptive word used). Read it, and compare with what you experience and see what you think. I'm having my 12 year old Catholic daughter read it to help her thoughts not be unwittingly controlled by others.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Are We all Witnesses Here?

Welcome. Please take a look around the forum. There are a lot of very honest, nice loving people here. Not a lot of active witnesses, though.

Enjoy the forum. Take what you like and leave the rest.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Tread safe from what?

There's no explicit content or scams involved on this site :). We're all just regular people who are providing online support, friendship and advice.

Most of all, we're individuals with a shared passion for truth and honesty above all things.

"The integrity of the upright guides them,
    but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity."

-Prov 11:3

• Half banana
    Half banana

Hello Ike, you are welcome here! but as it happens due to a sense of honesty most of the posters on this site have decided that they can no longer agree with an organisation which teaches one thing and does another. For example the organisation taught that the United Nations was the Wild beast of Revelation who whored with Babylon the Great, but then an English newspaper (The Guardian) showed that the Watchtower Society had joined this 'blasphemous' organisation to gain political leverage.

This is just one of many dishonest things they have done and if you are interested in how the brothers were so badly treated by JW HQ in Malawi but favoured in Mexico, you can stay and find out.

Best wishes to you.

• Onager
    Onager

Hi and welcome! I'm not a JW, I'm an atheist, just so you know.

I don't post very much though...

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I think you'll find that, generally speaking (there will be exceptions in any group, including JWs) people here are very honest. That said, the vast majority of members here are victims of the watchtower society at some point in the process of leaving the JW organization.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome IKKY

As an active and dedicated witness I want to tread safe.

Everyone does. I'm not sure what you're referring to?

Need to make some friends here; I love honesty in all things.

You'll find real honesty here. Nothing conditional or pretend. Enjoy joining in.

We pull no punches in the search for truth and neither should anyone else.

• Magnum
    Magnum

"As an active and dedicated witness I want to tread safe."

Safe from what? Are you worried that you might be deceived or lied to?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit