Are We all Witnesses Here?

by Ikechukwu.info 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Ikechukwu.info

Well I am glad you are here and from Nigeria.

I would like to buy your $500 iPhone for my sister who lives in the USA, but I will pay you $800 instead.

Just send me your paypal information.
    Oh I also know you have inherited $1,000,000 from a long-lost Nigerian king.

• St George of England
    St George of England

From Nigeria eh? You will be quite safe here.

Just send your Bank Account details and Pin.

George

(Just joking!!)

^^^ Beat me to it ^^^

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    As an active and dedicated witness I want to tread safe. Need to make some friends here; I love honesty in all things.

This site is to exchange ideas only and would educate more about the Watch Tower.

No scams, no hidden agendas. Nothing here would harm anyone. Even if a member posts anything to be false, other would catch it. Welcome.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Welcome!

As an active and dedicated witness I want to tread safe.

Very good! Cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves right? We are active too and love to witness!

Need to make some friends here; I love honesty in all things.

Cool, just look around. What you see is what you get.

Best regards

Same to you. Let us know what topic(s) you are interested in or like to discuss and maybe we can help.

p.s. Had calls from Nigeria too, so gave thumbs up to ttdtt and StGoE.

• Earnest
    Earnest

You will notice that on the site page it says :

We are not affiliated with the WTB&TS in any way ...

Although there are some who are sympathetic to Jehovah's Witnesses who post here the majority are not. If you wish to research the Watchtower Society, or have some questions about doctrines that Jehovah's Witnesses believe, this is quite a helpful site. However it is not affiliated with, and probably not approved by, the Watchtower Society.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Are we all Witnesses here? No. This is an apostate site. If you have a problem with that, don't come here.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Hi Ikechukwu.info

Yes this is what a loyal JW would call an apostate site....... of course Jesus was considered an apostate by the Jews of his day. So we are in good company.

There is a growing need for sites like this as many have left the formal JW world for various reasons. It's not all sex and drugs that cause them to leave. Considering the Child sexual abuse that goes on within that religion a lot of brothers and sisters are quilty of sexual issues.

According to Pew 67% of born-ins stop identifying as a JW. here in the USA.

Some no longer think the Ban on Blood is or should ever been taught.

There are many strange things that the WT taught.........Google the history of the JW's for yourself.

Others no longer believe that the WTBTS teach's the truth. That Armageddon is a made up war with a made up end time. I find it interesting how many things the WT teaches that Jesus never mentioned.

Being a witness means you are not allowed to do your own research you must subscribe to the exact teachings of the WTBTS even if they are wrong and cost people their lives.

It's reached a point where the only real growth is found in third world countries often by people who have a Christian background and like the sound of a paradise earth. By the way try to find a scripture that says there is going to be a paradise earth.

Good luck to you. Come back when your really ready to hear the truth.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Are We all Witnesses Here?

of what ? not me--i never saw a thing.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

You definately are safe here. But not everyone is a witness. Most are ex jehovah's witnesses. But that doesn't mean you cant say and learn something.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

another one hit wonder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit