You Know You're Starting To Wake Up When...

by pale.emperor 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Ah! Thought of another one!

... You start wondering if you should even bother bringing meeting clothes or Bibles, etc. with you when you go on vacation or even camping!! — omg, do any of you remember doing this??

And then you would “bring back the love” from whatever congregation you visited while you were away! (In other words, look at me, I was a FAITHFUL Witness and went to a [stupid] meeting while on my [very rare] holiday! [Stupid me, what a putz!] Aren’t you all happy for me!? Now smile and rejoice and clap your hands to ‘accept the love’ and ‘return the love’!!) — Yet somewhere along the long, I heard they stopped doing this....

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

- you sit in the third school room playing games on your phone and buying stuff on eBay and allow your child to do the same to play games but with their ipad and tell them to quickly click on the jw app if someone comes in

• hobbit
    hobbit

you realize that the organization changed some scriptures.

I went on this site the other day, learned some things. It's good to read the bible without a veil.

https://readyourscriptures.com/

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

When the WTS objections to evolution, as in how could these pretty birds have come about by chance, start to sound ridiculous.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

You realize that Studying the Watchtower really takes about 10 minutes and it's the same old stuff all the time.

When you realize that when people say how loving god is because "god didnt have to make food taste good - or make different colors" is not proof that he is loving or even exists and is just sooooooo sooooo stupid.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    • When you see and hear Stephen Lett and start to think Jehovah made a mistake
    • When you finally throw away that stockpile of old Watchtowers you couldn't place over the years. Yes, we all had a closet full of mags!
  • road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

when you explain beliefs, you find you can't., not even considering how silly it sounds. things like the generations, or 607 as a starting point when you can't even come close to explaining how 607 is right

• Schnufti
    Schnufti

When you're afraid to admit that you are a JW because they might ask, "And you really believe that?"

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

You start to see how elders and the circuit overseers hate you because you constantly demand answers to Bible based questions 👍

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

You start to see how elders and the circuit overseers hate you because you constantly demand answers to Bible based questions 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit