Pshycos! - 2016 "Remain Loyal to Jehovah" Regional Convention Program

by thedepressedsoul 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Half banana
    Half banana

This is intense bombardment of loyalty indoctrination. It is overkill ...and the JW will think the message means loyalty to the organisation first and foremost. After all Jehovah is now the same as the G.O.D.

Why on earth should anyone want be loyal to the JW org? They have never said or done anything useful to anybody ever... Just a self interested bunch of money grabbing businessmen in a religion scam.

Fortunately, some will attend and wake up to TTATT.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Loyally Uphold Jehovah's Judgements – Shun Unreptentant Wrongdoers

What about those that haven't done any wrong but just do not agree with 7 pope-like men in USA? Those same 7 men that are unrepentant in allowing paedophilia and protecting paedophiles, which is worse than 'wrongdoing'...it's crime.

The whole program looks cringeworthy.

DRAMA: "O Jehovah, ... I Trust In You"

There isn't enough vomit in the world to express how that makes me feel.

• sir82
    sir82

What about those that haven't done any wrong but just do not agree with 7 pope-like men in USA?

JW doctrine is that not agreeing with the 7 WT pseudo-popes is THE worst sin a human can commit.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    I found it interesting that they slipped inactive ones right in there with unbelievers like relatives, mates, and former students. If you're inactive it's like you've gone back beyond step on in da troof. I've just never seen them lumped into a group like that before.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Helping Others to Become Loyal to Jehovah

how desparate!

Translation - Helping Others give us money

• pixel
    pixel

My take:

Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When Tired

Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When Masturbating

Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When having Sex

Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When Sleeping

Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When Pissing

Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When Taking a Dump

Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When Being Loyal

Be Loyal, as Jesus Was – When...

How many ways can you be loyal??

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Pixel - How many ways can you be loyal??

A couple of ways.

1. Give money (and other assets), to the Governing body

2. Encourage others to give money et al to the Governing Body

3. Not sprinkling garlic powder on bread

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    Just like JWs always describe the last convention as "the best one ever", i think it has become a bit of a cliche that we always think the cult bit is worse than ever every year. However they do seem to have outdone themselves with this program, it is certainly the most cultist I can remember..

Dude I hate that! Every year I have to listen to this one sister about how this is the best convention ever! I have to hear from people every year how it's the best one to date! I can't take it! At least they have videos now so my mind doesn't go completely numb.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

..and for the record I've seen "he-sed" translated as both loyalty and kindness or loving kindness. So I don't see an issue with either translation here.

The issue is they had loving in their old translation. It is now loyalty. Which fits WT agenda more? To have Loving in there or loyalty? Do you see why the change was made now?

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    I found it interesting that they slipped inactive ones right in there with unbelievers like relatives, mates, and former students. If you're inactive it's like you've gone back beyond step on in da troof. I've just never seen them lumped into a group like that before.

They're coming after inactive ones! I have heard more about inactive ones as a JW in the last year then all the other years put together. They either want to bring them to "justice" or they know their numbers are in trouble and are trying to get them up with any means possible.

Shows how desperate they are. A few years ago they wouldn't have given inactive ones the time of day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit