Pshycos! - 2016 "Remain Loyal to Jehovah" Regional Convention Program

by thedepressedsoul 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    This is intense bombardment of loyalty indoctrination. It is overkill.
    -Half Banana

Apparently they didn't get the memo:

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Cant await to make marginal notes in the bible pages again each time the word Loyality appears.. I should ultimately catch what is the current and latest understanding of the slave about what loyalty means this year 2016.

So I IMITATE the slave who  the best eample of  faithfulnesss and service and shun wrong behaviours snd wrongdoers who read the bible and think independentwhile permanently i await new lights from a single word, a new fascinating  insight perhaps better than last year.

Thank you slave that you did this great job to merge all appearances of loyalty into one singleprogram, the best ever, really necessary food for this year, we wont forget in our brain.

It must be the only true religion, if they even dont fear to speak about shunning publicly. They are not shutting up and have no fear of man. Like jesus.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Missing: "Remain Loyal :

- As shunned lost little sheep in different difficult phases of disassociation

1. facing the evil eyes of the wolves

2. facing the mockery

3. bearing the misery of loneliness

- As lost son remembering your father while brothers are disfellowhipping you because you smoke weed and swig and waste the money who the father invested in panama.

• Half banana
    Half banana
    Yes Coded Logic, the JW org is shifting gear; no longer is it just any old cult but now has become an Orwellian cult...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit