Watchtower November 2022... Adapt to new adjustments and new changes

by RULES & REGULATIONS 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

The Watchtower—Study Edition | November 2022

STUDY ARTICLE 48

Keep Your Senses When Your Loyalty Is Tested

14 Vlado, a 73-year-old elder in Slovenia, struggled when his congregation merged with another congregation and the Kingdom Hall that he attended was closed. He says: “I did not understand why such a beautiful Kingdom Hall would be closed. I felt hurt because we had recently renovated the hall. I am a carpenter, and I had built some of the new furniture. Also, the reorganization required many adjustments that were not easy for us older publishers.” What helped Vlado to support the direction? He explains: “Adapting to changes made by Jehovah’s organization always brings blessings. These refinements are preparing us for even greater changes in the future.” Are you struggling with the adjustments that come with a congregation merge or an assignment change? Be assured that Jehovah understands your feelings. When you support such changes and loyally stick to Jehovah and the organization that he is using, you will surely be blessed.​—Ps. 18:25.

Poor Vlado! He's getting up in age, and all his hard work serving as an elder is being tested. Vlado built furniture for his congregation and contributed money for the upkeep and renovation. His beautiful Kingdom Hall was recently renovated.

What does Vlado get for all his hard work? He is sent packing to a new Kingdom Hall.

Doesn't Vlado realize that loyalty only works one way to the Watchtower Society? Kingdom Halls all over the world are being sold, members are merging with other congregations and members are told, “Adapting to changes made by Jehovah’s organization always brings blessings. These refinements are preparing us for even greater changes in the future.”

The only thing this article didn't address is, What are the blessings Jehovah brings to each individuals and what new changes does the Society have in store?

If any member doesn't run out of this organization after reading this article, deserves all the unpleasant changes coming their way!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Rules, Unfortunately there are many "Vlado,s" in this organization who have learned to rationalize even the most irrational decision that comes down from the top. They have given up their power of reason to the old men in Warwick.

Vlado is like Boxer in Animal Farm, blindly following the pigs assuming they have the farm's best interest at heart when in reality the system he loyally serves betrays him.

So bad, so sad

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oh God so aweful!!! They need to sell for money to pay off all the pedofile lawsuits and lawyers poor Vlado "Volim te brate ostavi ove zli ljude."

• Ding
    Ding

Blind faith in the GB is praised and proclaimed as a great example...

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    They have given up their power of reason to the old men in Warwick.

It's articles like this one that show how one-sided the Watchtower Society functions. After you help with the upkeep and renovation of your local Kingdom Hall, the Society send you to a new congregation miles away. Don't ask questions...''Be assured that Jehovah understands your feelings.'' Jehovah will bless you after we sell your congregation to pay for all the lawsuits and the steep decline in contributions. Please send in contributions, materials and free labor, so we can build a state of the art Movie Production facilities in Ramapo, New York!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah thank you for your service that's $800,000 in our bank now piss off to that old kingdom hall down the road.

• truth_b_known
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

truth-be-known...the one with the pig reminded me of a talk about pioneering given at a circuit assembly...Speaker said that we were all executives, but the pioneers were a higher class of executive. So I went up to the speaker later and ask him if his illustration was in the outline and he said it wasn't. ( but given those talks are rehearsed in front of others, it got approved. I was thinking how depressing for some to be told they weren't as good as pioneers

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

November 15 2013 Watchtower, p.20

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Poor old Vlad the Cabinetmaker🧛🏻‍♂️

All that hard work renovating the hall, just for it to be sold out from under him and the money pocketed by the scroungers in Warwick.

Boxer indeed😔

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit