Governing Body Just got Spanked

by Bill Covert 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Yesterday in Watchtower Documents there was published "Flawed Decrees Conceal Criminals. Barbara Anderson examined the RNWT revision of Lev.5:1 and revealed the WTB&TS to be deceptive as to applying it to congregation members being required to "tattle" on their brothers to expose sin. She shows that is just not so as Lev.5:1 has nothing to do with tattling. You folks ought to read it. It is very, very powerful when combined with the "Faulty Decree" of the "two witness" rule Deut.22:25-27

Enclosed is a letter to the South Redding Calif. Congregation as they made this subject possible back in 1991. I don't expect you to understand it, as you would of had to understand my obsession with Lev.5:1 in all my posts on this site. But with the murders of the four missionaries from Redding by the drug lord "El Chapo" the letter should stir up a lot energy in Redding.

5-9-18

South Redding Calif. JW Church Elders

Bob O’Dell ; The governing Body just got spanked by a little old lady! You actually know of her, Barbara Anderson the person behind the 2002 “Date Line” news story on pedophiles. As she was the one who made public the WTB&TS pedophile files of 20,000 molesters, of which those files are now subject to law suites in San Diego and Montana, to be made public. On her web site “Watchtower Documents. Org she posted “Flawed Decrees Conceal Criminals” which is a revealing of the RNWT 2013 revision of Lev.5:1 as to what is ‘true’ and church policy of informants.

When the RNWT was released in Oct. 2013 I first sent the explanation of Lev.5:1 according to Wt. 1987 article “A Time to Speak When” about my aunt Sharon to the web site JW Survey to be included in Lloyd Evans article on the “Silver Sword” it went about two pay grades right over his head. About Dec 2013 I sent it to Barbara Anderson and it has taken 4 & a half years to be finally be published. That has been a long 4 1/2 years of looking at the computer 3 or 4 times a day waiting for her to get the project done. BUT the timing has taken on a huge importance as to how it reveals energy moving in the back ground. Barbara has exposed that the WTB&TS policy on Gestapo style informants to be an “apostate” policy, a “Flawed Decree”. Of what is of major importance was WHEN she released the research project!!! The ARC used Deut. 22: 25-27 to prove that the WTB&TS “two witness” policy on molestation’s was pure BS. Evidently last week the church had to send either a Governing body member or rep. to the Netherlands to answer a summons before Parliament or Reps. as to WTB&TS failing to protect the children of Holland. The church is to be brought before Parliament in Great Britain, Belgium, perhaps Finland, they got problems in Spain and Portugal. They got kicked out of Russia not for religious reason but for money reasons, as they changed Russian ownership of Russian church assets and put ownership into US ownership, thus making a legal entity to take money out of Russia from the sale of assets and transfer to USA in violation of Russian law.

For Barbara to release Lev.5:1 at this point in time is huge! And for the WTB&TS to of cloaked the 2013 revision of Lev.5:1 in silence turns out to bite them in the ass at the worst possible time. A time when they can ill afford to have attention focused on Deut22:25-27, as being “Flawed Decree”!

And you are the person who made all of this possible by your refusing to forward two letters of criminal investigation pertaining to Shasta County Superior Court case #109555 a $4.250,000 unregistered securities swindle Ray Dale perpetrated on Redding to the WTB&TS Service Dept. for the reason you were terrified of “wolves” Acts 20: 28-30, in 1991.

Timing, energy flow amazing subjects as to when things hidden come to light and bite the one doing the hiding right in the ass. With the rape and murders of Dennis and Rose Carlson and the Mascarenas’s there is going to be a lot of attention surrounding JW’s in the Redding area as the “El Chapo” trial proceeds. But that wasn’t the only gun action in Mexico dealing with JW’s was it Bob. Your step son Larry had a gun shoved down his throat being given a choice of either buying out Johnny Del Rio or being murdered and planted in the Mexican desert. He came back from Mexico with a sever case of post traumatic stress syndrome but tried to deceive the true source by claiming it was a childhood memory. Evidently no real foul, as from what I understand Larry deserved everything he got for his greedy business dealings, just the chickens coming home to roost. But yet the church Service Dept has kept that quite. So one JW family can have their Mexican branch of the family murder a crooked elder in another JW family, no real problem. But for me to protest the church selling the Word of God to Ray Dale by means of “simony” and “bribe taking” Isa 1:23 they declare all war on me destroy my family and destroy the mental health of my son.

You got removed from being the PO and a Louisiana inbreed idiot was put in your place as a way for the church to show their displeasure of your part of hiding Larry’s close encounter with a gun barrel. And you realize that when I write those letters to the homes of the publishers what I am really doing is fucking with the Service Dept mind, its a mental chess game. I got Steve D. removed for his indiscretion. I got George Wells removed from being the PO and Dennis’s brother David put in his place for his greed of taking $6,000 City of Redding relocation money, then moving out a black single parent and taking over her cheap rental. Can you imagine what the black women activists of “Black lives matter” and “#me too” would do to the church if they got wind of Georges greed? Ever since Connie left I have written hundreds of letters, some times 2 or 3 a week and every one the intended recipient was the Service Dept not the local publishers. The local publishers ‘grape vine’ was used to spread the info and and create a audience to witness my shutting down the cowardly hearts of Redding elders who either deceived the Service Dept OR in violation of Lev.5:1 as explained in 1987 Wt. “A Time to Speak When?” refused the call to testify to the Service Dept two letters of criminal investigation as to Ray Dale defrauding widows.

Realize that this letter is not necessarily for just internal church consumption. I burned a friendship with a Superior Court judge in Tehama County writing him a letter centered around the JW shunning policy violating the “Universal Code of Basic Human Rights. And I did know I was treading on dangerous ground as judges are prohibited from involving themselves in such matters. About 6 weeks ago I wrote a letter to Shasta County Mental Health which included the Wt. 1987 article “A TIme to Speak When?” and the LA Times Jim Dart article, as my issue was that church shunning violated civil rights. I got a one sentence reply from the DA’s office stating the matter was a civil matter. In both instances they well realize churchs do wicked things of which the courts stay out of. But those same people close presence to a father beating a church at its own mental game that can make things happen. The judge goes to Grace Baptist on Churn Creek, I met the Pastor Franklin, connections can be made.

The WTB&TS has a real problem with the Brenda Becker case #149893 as they with malice had Joe Moore and appeals any committee keep that a secret. They have another problem when they lied stating Lauderdale recanted his letter, which resulted in a forensic audit. That is not the kind of stuff any church would want anywhere close to a Superior Court judge.

The WTB&TS really doesn’t like Barbara Anderson! Now for her to be the one to reveal the truth surrounding the RNWT revision of Lev.5:1, somebody is going to pay! And you are the one responsible for this scandal because of you coward icy of challenging Ray Dale’s position of prominence. All you would of had to do was put those two letters of criminal investigation into a envelope and mail them to the Service Dept. Thus allowing Merton Campbell the opportunity to realized that he was deceived when he had Ray Dale investigate Ray Dale.

The WTB&TS is not a nice organization, they are not a principled organization, they are crooks. They are stealing your money! Why do you think they are hammering away at the absolute obedience to organization mantra? They are removing as much money as possible out of its adherents. They separated the adherents from the WTB&TS by creating the “Christian Congregation of Jehovah Witnesses” corp. so as to create a separate legal entity thus shielding the WTB&TS from legal liability from actions of elders and to separate bank accounts. The CCJW bank account does not have any money in it and never will as it is siphoned off into the “world wide work” bank account. The church took in over two billion dollars [one billion from Jared Kurshner, Trump’s son in law] from sale of Brooklyn assets, yet that money is missing. It is an impossibility for them to of had that much indebtedness or to of spent two billion dollars. Where did it go? To Argentina! Google Lorenz Reibling You Tube clip in Argentina. Amazing two billion goes missing in Brooklyn but a WTB&TS front man is offering multiple, multi million dollar funding for commercial development in Argentina. The church took over the congregation bank accounts. They restructured Kingdom Hall ownership dedicating all of them to Jehovah aka the WTB&TS. Now they are consolidating congregations into the least desirable KH’s in the community and selling off the higher valued KH’s. They are canceling assembly hall construction and confiscating the bank accounts. They are charging exorbitant rents on Yuba City Hall usage. They are continually harping on the handing over money for the “world wide work”. They are ripping off their own people as they know full well they can’t keep the Armageddon just around the corner BS going for ever. Their molestation judgments are just starting.

The WTB&TS are NOT “faithful and discrete” they ARE “wicked and evil” as shown by their policies that injure innocent people. They are a “snare and a racket”! But C. Arrasmith deceived them and you refused to warn Merton Campbell that Arrasmith deceived them! They are in a very precarious position mainly because of the Brenda Becker case #149893. Are they going to try and handle it or is it going to handle them? Either way you and every South Redding elder that I assembled in the library in 1991

Is going to be held accountable for not forwarding two letters of criminal investigation per Wt.1987 article Lev.5:1 commentary.

A lot of things are coming together all at the same time, resulting in a lot of energy. Me personally I would say Holy Spirit was in the background pulling the strings. But no one listens to me, I am just a fucking apostate. I use foul and uncouth language, challenge church authority, fuck with peoples minds. But Solomon said you have to watch out for people who think outside of the box Eccl.9:13-16. If you knew your Bible you can find Ray Dale, Merton Campbell, Governingthe WTB&TS all mentioned between Eccl.9: 17 and 10: 7 but you have to be pretty sharp. Check with Chris Broom he tried to share those verses with me but I all ready was well aware of what they meant and who they applied to. Yes I think you have a problem with the Holy Spirit. A cowardice problem.

Sleep tight Rabshakeh

• steve2
    steve2

Indigestibly turgid, mistaking strength of feeling for clarity of thinking.

• Onager
    Onager

I'm not going to read all that and I *am* interested. Imagine how it will be received by those who don't even care.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Didn't one of the WTS's "worldly" law firms recently quote (off the record)... "We like our WT clients; they pay their bills on time and are always in trouble" (paraphrasing, but that's the gist)...?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

That letter was WAY too long and poorly written (I didn't finish it), although you probably have legitimate points to make.

I'll get the information from Barbara Andersen's site.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The letter was not great, but it is very interesting. I would love to know the details in a slightly more coherent fashion, because I know a lot of those people.

Let’s just say I’m not surprised.

DD

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

@DATA-DOG, Please private message me with your email address.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

That was incoherent. One would have to live in the writers mind to begin to understand it.

• AbusedandPissed
    AbusedandPissed

Actually, Barbara Anderson is incorrect in one way. HIPAA did not come into effect until 1996 and the article that she refers to in the beginning is from 1987 prior to any laws requiring the protection of health records. It may have been a policy of the hospital but not of federal law. I am not sure of any laws prior to HIPAA.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Yes, you are right, AbusedandPissed, no HIPAA laws at that time that's why I never mentioned HIPAA. However, I checked and there were confidentiality laws in place. If there weren't why would the Watchtower article talk about breaking those laws? I actually have two or maybe three articles from law journals discussing the Watchtower article and the ramifications. Perhaps, I should post those articles on my website. The article I wrote was so long that I thought readers would lose interest if I posted everything I found and know on the subject, but maybe I should reevaluate my position.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit