• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Welcome
  • mommyfirstandalways
    mommyfirstandalways
    Welcome. I'm fairly new too and have found this site to be of great support. Try branching out in your community to find a group of friends u fit in with. I go to the gym and have very close friends there that I go out with. That helps so that I don't feel so lonely. It is a big difference wen u dint have the witnesses to socialize with. Especially wen u don't want to socialize with them and feel as is your alone.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I'm sorry you feel lonely, but I understand. We've all been there. Come here when you want to talk. We're always here.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

Welcome. You will learn a lot. Lots of nice people posting here. Keep an open mind and a sense of humor.

• jhine
    jhine

Welcome Distracted .

Jan

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Welcome Distracted. I can relate so well to how you are feeling. It's like we are stuck in between two worlds and don't seem to fit into either one. I also can relate to family members trying to guilt trip us, using fear-mongering tactics, to get us back into the organization. It's an uncomfortable time of transition, but it does get better as you make new friends and throw all that Fear Obligation and Guilt (mind FOG) manure out to pasture.
  • Lostwun
    Lostwun

YO Distracted! Don't feel alone.. Your Amongst Friends here :)

Welcome to the board! Shoot me a message anytime!

LOST-WUN

• millie210
    millie210
    Welcome o the forum - you will never be lonely here!
  • Calebs Airplane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit