my head vs the same old brick wall

by larrynbabies 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Larry...yes please listen to the other posters here and get that in writing.....so there will be nothing to stop you from getting your kids back.

You have been through a lot...and you will be able to get through this..always remember you are doing it for your kids....never forget how much they mean to you, and that you are their dad and they need you whether they are with their aunt or with you.

Stay strong for them Larry...

Good luck...and keep us posted...ps the grandparents are pissheads...

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have reviewed larry's previous posts and it has left me feeling profoundly sad . Why the grandparents have taken such an attitude is beyond me. I suppose it stems from the witnesses distrust of "Worldly" people and a determination to see the kids "In the truth"

Larry, You are obviously a great man , hang on in there, we admire you

• Gadget
    Gadget

(((Larry)))

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

(((Larry)))
    Thanks for informing us.
    Please do as adviced and make sure that Aunt Peggy only has temporary custody.

For the rest, I hope that it won't take much more time for you to recover and that you will be able to take care for your sons yourself.

Stay in touch and take care.

Branda

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

The so called grand pain-in-the-asses or parents will be coming to pickup the babies around 5:pm today I will surely be there I am dying to see if they have anything to say to me. It is about time I started to fight back with these people I have done nothing but tried to respect thier feelings and defend my rights as my childrens father. I am sooo done dealing with thier threats and jabs from their attorney.

LarrynBabies

• Gadget
    Gadget

I hope it goes ok for you. Just remember that they might be trying to provoke you into saying or doing something they could use to show that you are unfit for custody. Play it cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit