What God Really Wants

by Farkel 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

peace to you, Sugar!

Baloney. The Bible clearly says that God "offered up" his own son as a sacrifice. There is nothing in the Bible that indicates that his son volunteered to do anything. "Dad" made the rules and "Son" carried them out.

Hebrews 9:14; Ephesians 5:2; Galatians 2:20; Hebrews 10:9, 10

Nowhere in the Bible are parents admonished to treat children as little human beings, too.

Ephesians 6:4; 2 Corinthians 12:14

BUT the Bible is very explicit about what parents should do to children who are "stubborn": stone them to death, and in cases less severe than that to beat the shit out of them.

This is was a commandment... for the merciless... which Israel was and has always been. It PROVED who they were, those "alienated" from God. For ANY command to put another to death COULD be overruled... by mercy... and, therefore, love... against which there is NO law. How do we know this could and should have been done? Christ showed us, dear one.

The Bible is very clear about this: children, and women have NO rights and NO respect in the Bible preceding the time of Jesus, and women have no rights in the time of Paul and thereafter.

Hmmmm... Eve was not held accountable, but Adam was. Bathsheba was not held accountable, but David was. Deborah was a judge. Jael was chosen to kill Sisera over Barak. I don't think I "see" things as you do, dear one. I do know the INSECURE MEN... tend to try to use what's in the Bible to "push" such an agenda... even today. My Lord is the very image of my Father, His exact representation. And he broke not ONE of the Laws. Thus, HIS life... should tell you how God truly IS... and was! It should.

Is God a God of confusion and ever-changing rules or is the Old Testament version of his rules true and his Will?

Neither. But, then, you know that, don't 'cha?!

In either case, He can't be trusted. He's a tyrant and he's evil. No father who is sane would ever chose to be like "BibleGod(tm)".

Oh, you're talking about the "BibleGod(tm)." Forgive me! I thought you were speaking of the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies. I should'a known better, though, right?

Sane parents don't stone "stubborn" children to death.

Loving ones don't either. You'd think folks would wake up and see this TRUTH, by now...

BibleGod(tm) demands this sentence. It's crap.

If you say so, dear one.

(You know, 'Fark, you really should let folks know where you're comin' from... plain and simple. I think some folks get a bit... well... "tweaked"... cause they don't quite know. You now?)

PEACE... and the greatest of love to you my dear brother, "Israel"!!

Your servant, friend, sister and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

Talk about bearing witness TO THE TRUTH:

"You have heard that it was said, `An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I say to you,??

Funny, ain't it... how folks put more store in what they HEARD it was said... that what WAS said, ain't it? Somebody SAID something that was not TRUE... and someone else had it written... and somebody(ies) else... HEARD about it. Wonder who did all the "talking"? My Lord said that heaven and earth would pass away before on iota of the Law went unfulfilled. So... according to THIS, he not only failed to fulfill... but overturned. Now, do you think he TRULY did such a thing?

A Paduan... you rock! Praise JAH! Thank you for setting the record straight!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

Again, peace to you!

I believe I need to set a couple 'o things straight with you, k? Thanks!

I think that God has a bit more responsibility when it comes to warning his "children" about the consequences of their actions than imperfect parents.

You assume that what is in the "Genesis" is ALL that He said, yes? You are in error. The Bible not only does not contain all that has been written... nor is all that it written IN the Bible accurate: it has been tampered with almost from the beginning, by the "false stylus"... of the secretaries who copied it.

He gave us 66 books to help shape our lives, but only gave Adam & Eve something like 3 sentences.

Again, you err. First, the 66 books, or Bible.. was NOT given to us to help shape our lives. He gave... His SON... "in whose footsteps we are to follow... carefully."

Was this a mere oversight on his part?

No, the oversight is ours, because we trust earthling man to render things correctly, even though we've been told NOT to put our trust in earthling man. Alternatively, we dismiss as being able to, the One who speaks to us from the heavens, and count him in among the false gods... those with mouths... "but cannot speak."

Also, comparing a perfect all knowing God to a human doesn't even seem fair. In all of his infinite wisdom, he should've elaborated, obviously.

Well, dear one, HE (God) didn't make the comparison: it was the Adversary who told Adam that he would be "like" God. God never told Adam such a thing. But you're free to take it up with God... anytime you wish.

Psalm 4:4

Again, I bid you peace!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Farkel
    Farkel

Aguest,

Since I only used the Bible for my comments, where in the Bible can you prove this assertion?

: Again, you err. My Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... actually DID suffer. Greatly. He did NOT have perfect health and he DID get sick. When seeing him, most CRINGED... because of the state of his flesh: he was RIDDLED WITH DISEASE, even diseases usually found only in women! For EVERY TIME he healed someone, he did so by taking THEIR "sin" (corruption)... into HIS body!

I 'm most curious about your upcoming answer. You must prove beyond any doubt that he at LEAST had false teeth and those false teeth hurt his gums. Can you prove that he had afflictions, or must we believe that GOD told you he did? If the latter is true, you will be crucified by me and people like me. And I'm your FRIEND! :)

By the way, get a better name for the guy: Jahesuamahershalhashbaz Misappliedackajackah is just too long for us poor and stupid folks to pronounce.

Just call him "Jake", or something. After all, we are just the average folks, and the only thing that speaks to us is water, food, toilet. That's about it! God only speaks to everyone else but us.

Farkel

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

But for those of you who are reading this post.

I agree with Farkel, and got a kick out of his analogy.

Sometimes reading his threads (for me) is like preaching to the converted , but anyways, I'm with you there D.C.

Great thread.

I don't need any further convincing.

Here's a ...oh no...OK, maybe a - you don't drink...oh hell...what's a guy to do?

Anyways, how about a meal? And trust me, it won't be the last supper.

• avishai
    avishai

AGuest. Peace be with you as well. I agree with your points on crack addicts having children. I work with the products of this every day. I also work with kids who have been beaten, had their parents try to kill them for "lipping off" like you readily defend.What you want to defend is horrible. These are children. I've seen them turn up with gashes six inches long in their stomachs, have you? It's real easy to say "That was the law!!! " But do you ever see it? Do you have to hear their screams at night? Do you?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yesterday I was joking around with some colleauges on the train back from work, that if no one had thought of the idea of god up until today, and came up with it tomorrow, then they'd be laughed at.

Imagine;

"Look, I know it looks like we've got a pretty clear idea of the general processes by which we came to be here, but it's all wrong. There is an invisable entity somewhere called God who cares about you very much and who is the creator of everything. I can't prove it or anything, but there is. If you listen to me he'll be nice to you. If you don't, well then it will go badly for you. You see he wanted us to be happy, but our forefather Adam ate some fruit the woman Eve that God had made out of his rib gave to him; she was told it was okay to do that by a snake, as God had lied to them, according to the snake. The reason we are here is so God can prove that he didn't lie and be vindicated, which is why human suffering can be seen in every corner of the world."

I think if no one had thought of god before, and you tried to sell people that, you would be given a stylish little jacket with arms that tie up round the back for your trouble.

Really, it's SO silly....

• AGuest
    AGuest

as always... peace to you!

You asked:

Since I only used the Bible for my comments, where in the Bible can you prove this assertion?

And quote me:

Again, you err. My Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... actually DID suffer. Greatly. He did NOT have perfect health and he DID get sick. When seeing him, most CRINGED... because of the state of his flesh: he was RIDDLED WITH DISEASE, even diseases usually found only in women! For EVERY TIME he healed someone, he did so by taking THEIR "sin" (corruption)... into HIS body!

Isaiah 52:14-53:4. True, some will try to convince you that this is talking about when he was beaten and whipped... and others will try to convince you that it is speaking of his appearance when he returns. But, I will tell you... you with the "grasping" mind... read this... and then read about my Lord. Any of the "gospels." And read the Law. Afterward, your common sense should tell you why they had such a problem accepting him as their "king." There is a reason, and I am sure you reasoning mind will understand WHY my Lord made the statement to the Pharisees, that they would "no doubt" want to say to HIM: "Physician... heal... thySELF." His point? That their THINKING was that hHe was going around healing everyone else with every sort of infirmity. If he was so... ummmm... "special"... then why didn't he heal himSELF? Of course, if he had no malady... then the question/statement would be moot, wouldn't it? And my Lord NEVER asked/made a moot statement.

I 'm most curious about your upcoming answer. You must prove beyond any doubt that he at LEAST had false teeth and those false teeth hurt his gums. Can you prove that he had afflictions, or must we believe that GOD told you he did?
    You don't need me... or my Lord's voice... or even faith for this one: all you need... is common sense. I KNOW you have that, Daddy-O.
    If the latter is true, you will be crucified by me and people like me. And I'm your FRIEND! :)

If that's true, then what you are about to do... get done more quickly!

By the way, get a better name for the guy: Jahesuamahershalhashbaz Misappliedackajackah is just too long for us poor and stupid folks to pronounce. Just call him "Jake", or something. After all, we are just the average folks, and the only thing that speaks to us is water, food, toilet. That's about it!
    You're SOOOOO funny!! Why not call him "Joshua." I mean, that IS the correct English rendering.
    God only speaks to everyone else but us.

Nahh... He speaks to you, too. Peace! Your servant, friend, sister and a slave of Christ, SJ

• Farkel
    Farkel

Aguest,

: Hmmmm... Eve was not held accountable, but Adam was.

Yep, this the way the Bible puts it. But the facts are different: Eve sinned first. Does she get the "stupid woman/blond" exemption because she was a "stupid and lowly woman/blond?" No. The Bible blames ADAM, and all he did was to try to cover his butt to get a little more nookie!

Adam did not sin first, yet the Bible blames him and holds Eve blameless. I feel they are equally guilty at the very least. Furthermore, I hold Eve at least somewhat more accountable than Adam because after she sinned and tempted HIM, he realized that she had them same boobs, and he would lose the pleasure of fondling those boobs if he didn't go along with her. He went along with her, and since God didn't keep his word about them dying in that "very day" they ate of the fruit, he had 930 years of enjoyment with them there boobs. It turns out that Adam made the most sensible decision (he was toast either way), and yet that moron Paul condemns HIM. It makes no sense. Why were not they held equally accountable by the Bible at least? Adam got his boobs to play with for 930 years, and yet Satan gets to play for thousands and thousands of years and HE caused all the trouble in the first place! Life just doesn't make sense in BibleWorld(tm).

I'll tell you why, Dear Friend: the Bible is Garbage and not worthy of deference or defense by any sane person on this planet. Anyone who attempts to defend that shit is clueless and hasn't read it for what it is.

Farkel

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I think you're exacerbated with the straw - I believe that you're right in thinking it grew from dust - it grows when watered, and the straw isn't the part for eating - people use it, or if they can't they might just pile it up and burn it (like yourself?) - it's good animal food - you know, those animals that chew the cud an' all.

Like you said, He's gone out of His way so that you just don't believe the stuff you read.

Isn't it amazing how jws actually draw pictures of fields with harvesting going on - amusing, and sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit