Why the organisation is angry at me

by Alex Bogdanov 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Flipper. Ok πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Notsurewheretogo. Yes, that what my mate told me.

Whynot. On Waterstones or Amazon in search box type in If Only Alex Bogdanov and it should appear.

https://www.waterstones.com/book/if-only/alex-bogdanov/9781788232654

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/178823264X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523806123&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=if+only+alex+bogdanov&dpPl=1&dpID=61E%2BEQkYLF

Instagram or Twitter @alexbogdanovuk

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hi Alex, good that you are out of the religion and congrats on your book.

I found his Facebook page but don't know how to hyperlink here for some reason.

Here it is and it tells about his book.

https://www.facebook.com/alexbogdanovuk/

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I will get your book Alex, I see I can get it on Kindle e-book at a reasonable price. Looks like its written in the genre of fiction to tell the story.

It is called If Only and the description is:

Alex has a child and is having problems with his wife. Sara is having problems with her husband. Tim is going through a divorce. Lauren is engaged but isn’t sure about the wedding. Alisha is single and can’t find the right partner. Alex and Tim are going away to Mallorca. Sara, Alisha and Lauren are going away to Mallorca. Without planning to change anything in their lives, all of them bump into each other on their holiday. For them, this holiday was another few days in the sun when they can forget about their lives. But this holiday turned into a time of test. During this holiday, the circumstances will force them to think about their past, their future, who they are and what they will do. What would you do in their situation? Knowing that the right decision will lead to chaos.

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Hi Velvetann. Thank you and well done on finding my page.πŸ˜† Because my FB book page is new it is very difficult to find. Sometimes it shows that my page doesn't exist.

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Velvetann I appreciate your support πŸ˜†πŸ‘

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

You are welcome Alex and I am glad that it helps. I was a little afraid to post it without your permission so I am relieved that it was okay to do that.

I read the free sample so I get the gist of the book, I will buy it in a few days.

I see that your first language is not English so its kind of cute the way you describe things

• steve2
    steve2

Welcome Alex - and welcome to the not-so-unique club of those who are hated by JW organization. That organization is indiscriminate: Anyone who questions it and finds the answers unhelpful is condemned.

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Velvetann. I know πŸ˜‚. My publisher corrected a few places, but I am happy they kept my voice

Steve2. Yes, thats how it is πŸ‘

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome Alex. Maybe your book will be a good tool in helping my friends to understand how JW's think and act. Everytime my wife and me try to explain how witnesses think we usually get the deer in the headlights look. Good luck with your book and great to have you on board. Still Totally ADD

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Still Totally Add. Hopefully it will. The character by the name "Sara" is the ex jw. It is very difficult to explain jw behavior. I could never explain to people how can a whole family avoid their disfellowshiped family member. And as a jw I was always embarrassed if someone asked me that. I never supported that idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit