Lay offs at Ebina Bethel in Japan.

by Bonsai 20 Replies latest members private

• cognac
    cognac
    Magnum- Yeah, they are screwed. There's going to be a lot more cutbacks.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    With all these cutbacks and reductions in publications, one starts to wonder where all of this is heading. Could very well be that it is in fact a way of a means to sustain the Borg.
  • millie210
    millie210

Something just occurred to me...are some of these Bethelites coming home as elders?

If so that will be a large influx of appointed men in the congregations wont it?

Poor flock! More elders!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yes, there will be a lot of Bethelites coming home as elders. The society needs all the henchmen they can get in order to sniff-out doubters or apostates!!
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Sonds like a good time to restart taking teaching books from the trolleys again and puting them in the trash.This is even with the two mags going bimonthly as well so they are not going to be printing millions of mags each month.The future of the borg sounds very intresting
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Please shred all purloined literatrash and RECYCLE. I hate WT, I hate landfills and waste more. Lol

Snakes

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I don't know how they can just keep on saying the ''work is speeding-up'' when there is all these cut backs and layoffs, doesn't make any sense.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

I don't know how they can just keep on saying the ''work is speeding-up'' when there is all these cut backs and layoffs

Yup. Speaker today spoke of the demise of false religion and growth of the Borg (to a half-capacity KH).

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yup. Speaker today spoke of the demise of false religion and growth of the Borg (to a half-capacity KH).

LOL!!

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    They are actually engineering their own Great Tribulation, putting everyone involved into a position of suffering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit