"Secret Online Affairs"

by YoursChelbie 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

There are all kinds of meanings to an affair. It can be sexual but it doesn't have to be. I corresponded with a 'brother' on another board two yrs ago and he was married. It started as purely innocent friends and I didn't even realize it but he was falling for me. He was using me as a shoulder because he was having a lot of problems with his wife who refused to be 'part of his life' but yet cried to the elders about everything little thing. I would listen when he needed to vent. What I didn't realize was that he actually even thought of leaving his wife and getting in his car and coming to see me and not just to talk. In my eyes in a way, that was close to an affair, even though I had no idea he was developing feelings for me. We had to stop talking to each other when the truth came out because it wasn't a healthy thing for him.

As far as online affairs in a sexual way, I guess in a way what I am in now started there. Although my soon to be ex had left the house, my divorce still has not gone through. but when he left, I let myself be open to meeting some people online, first just in chat (such as yahoo) and some of them lead to meeting in person.. One of those men found his way past the flirtatious fun into my heart and now shares my life in every intimate way. Is it an affair? I guess, since technically I am still married, even if I refuse to consider what it was a marriage..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

As an update to you all I am still having an online affair -- but still no further meet-up and no sex has yet taken place. We can and do talk about everything -- it is really great

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

it seems there are lots of different interpretations as to what having an affair actually constitutes. as for myself, i don't know that i could consider it an affair if the relationship hasn't been physically consumated. until then, i'd couch it more as contemplation of an affair.

• zion sleeping
    zion sleeping

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! ANY FEMALE CAN PM ME

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit