"Secret Online Affairs"

by YoursChelbie 53 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Mine were never secret.

• Mac
    Mac

Interesting topic.......here is a book you MUST READ......"Nasty People"......you can purchase it at Barnes & Noble for under 5 bucks with yer memebership card. For some this could be a lifesaver!

• dmouse
    dmouse

I have had an 'affair' for over five years now with a woman that lives in another country.

We can never meet. But she fulfils all my spiritual and emotional needs. I love her in the deepest sense of the word.

My wife knows I communicate with her but not that we are any more than friends.

She is my light, my warmth, my sound, my whole sense of being.

No religion has a truer or more noble advocate than this woman, a woman who has garnered my deepest respect and has stopped my atheist tendency in its tracks due to her sincere and deeply held convictions as a Christian.

I hurt her recently with my sheer thoughtlessness and it nearly killed me when I realised.

Susan, I cannot say how much you mean to me...

• Mac
    Mac

Stop it mouse...yer gonna make me cry...I'm Irish ya know!! mac

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Awwww, ((((DMouse)))), it sounds like you're not much one for hurting people, I hope it all turns out well! Unrequieted love can be the greatest and most painful of feelings, at the same time. I don't know if this is naughty of me to say this or not, but I think that it's ok to have an online relationship, when your partner does not meet your intellectual needs. I can't talk to my partner at all about the JW's, being abused, or any of that, because he just "doesn't want to hear it". I wish I had a secret online affair!!!!!

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

I find the whole idea of it despicable!

But what do I know, I've been happily maried for 20 years.

Thunder ( of the I really can't relate class)

• berylblue
    berylblue

I have had cyber affairs. It was wrong, but I did it anyway. Furtive, futile things. I do not recommend them to ANYONE.

I have no excuses, of course, but reasons.

I was very very lonely.

Contrary to what others may think, I would not do this again. Now, I try to "never say never", but there is simply no reason any more. I love Tim; he loves me. I am happy.

Now if I could get a new job and, most important, get my daughters back.

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

Megan would tell me alot about her troubles being disfellowshipped and how hurt she was when evreyone she ever knew or cared about would turn thier back on her. My heart went out to her and all I wanted to do was try and help her make the pain and rejection go away. Unfortunately some of that stuff cuts to the bone and there are scares that never fully heal.

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

About 8 years ago I was living in denver and I was a car salesman at John Elway toyota I came up with an idea It was what I called the test drive fantasy add. It had something to do with coming by the dealership and going for a test drive in a brand new landcruiser. You would be suprised at how many women fullfilled thier test drive fantasy. I would never do anyhting like this now mainly because I have gotten all of those anonamous sexual encounters out of my system plus I would like to think I have grown up since then.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Actually 'affair' is misleading in my case because my relationship with Susan is purely platonic and non-sexual.

She is my friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit