Enough of the "World's Most Gorgeous Woman" Stuff All Ready

by berylblue 230 Replies latest jw friends

• arancia
    arancia

this stupid Enough of the "World Most Gorgeous Woman" is the only stuff that can appear,and appear at all time e never stopOther good threads do not have the same change to survive half of the time thankyou,for your impartiality .

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

uh...what?

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

And if it did then we shouldn't. Ya knew. Whatever!! Last time wasn't like this. Carry me home is a coffee cup with a hole in the bottom.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

uh...what???? (lol@Tim)

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli
    Please accept my apology for my rude behavior

Thank you, Lisa, for your very kind reply. I am appreciative of your kind response and of course I accept your gracious apology.

Thank you, Lisa.

Sam

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

ok, now that that's all settled.....

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

those eyes.....

alt

alt

• talesin
    talesin

I read an article/interview in 'Bust' magazine about Trent Reznor ... quite the feminist!!!

I didn't know he was gorgeous too! Right on.

t

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

for you, talesin....

Sam, I have to say this...it seems that the thread with all the "gorgeous women", was nothing BUT gorgeous women. In the "eye candy" sort of genre. No comments...(not meaningful anyway-sorry), no "personality" critiques. Just all "visual." When you look at this "woman's" thread, you see and read comments about "feminism", "quirkiness", different aspects of a man's makeup....the whole man.

Why don't you see pics of women that are shall we say, "different?" Like, posting a pic of Sinead O'Conner, and saying, "Yeah, she may be bald, but oh, those eyes, and that political passion!!!!"

I mean, look at Richard Belzer. He's not your typical 007. But, we women like a combination of talents. I would take him any day over a Tom Cruise.

Oh well, just a thought.....

April

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

talesin...no, the red x's are not for you....grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I will try again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit