Enough of the "World's Most Gorgeous Woman" Stuff All Ready

by berylblue 230 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

holy schmoly....and he can sing too

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i was gonna put up a picture of anderson cooper but i can't find any good ones that i can copy and paste...dammit...whoever finds a cute one for me wins a big kiss from me!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

This is where people always tell me I have strange taste:

I have a huge crush on Steve Buscemi!

There's just something hot about a bald, Armenian bass player!

Or Jewish rappers...

~Aztec

Damnit! Why don't my pictures show?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Damn, tinkerbell....it was hard to find one I could copy. Hope it's ok....and it's the right guy...do I get a kiss now?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

aztec....there IS something about Steve. People say I have strange taste too. I adore Scott Glen, and Lance Henriksen...something about these guys just stirs me.....the eyes

alt

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

more hockey players...

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

tatiana i can't see your pic, just a red x! :( but here's one okay one of him, i just think he is so cute :P

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

tinkerbell....I went back to my post 3 or 4 times, and it was working. Same with my posts of Billy Wirth. Then later they just show up as x's. I don't know what the problem is. grrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry, it was a good one. More candid. Not taken on TV. Maybe if you check the properties and paste it into the browser window, it will come up.

http://www.altocelebs.com/c/anderson-cooper/c-001031-mp-000001.jpg (oh, well...I'm FORBIDDEN!!!!)

April

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Eminem. . .

alt

• Aztec
    Aztec

Bridget, I agree! Eminem is beautiful!

April, Steve Buscemi is unique looking, that's why I love him. Plus he's hilarious!

Lisa, aren't hockey players the best??? My Wings have to be the hottest looking team though...

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit