If You Could Write Articles For The Watchtower What Would The Titles Be?

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Those titles sound familiar because that's what we're told on the QT. I think WT. articles should tell the TRUTH and express what JW's are REALLY told!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Pedophilia ? How to Make it Pay for You

Abuse - A How To Guide

Twisted Justice for Dubbies

How to Exploit Children and the Canadian Justice System

Can you tell I'm pissed off?

Walter

• heathen
    heathen

Religion---- A snare and a racket. Spiritual food you can feed your dog. Bill Gates --- Satans offspring? How to count your time at the donut shop.

• minimus
    minimus

MORE-----"I Preached To A Dog And His Owner Came Into The Truth"(real experience in WT.)....."My Mom's Disfellowshipped But My Dad Is Now Baptized"..."The Sin Of Wet Dreams"..."Do Not Get Enticed Into Homosexuality"...."Hermaphrodites---A 1st Century Christian"

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Had to bring this back to the top! One of the most hilarious threads I've ever read!

P.S. Greven, were you the one that posted the picture of the "New Light Stop Light" on this thread? I think this is where I saw it - it was a crack up! Repost if possible, please!

growedup

• gumby
    gumby

Cover page

W.2004 1/15

God's True Organisation closes it's doors.

Or.............How about

Sick Bastards-Can You Trust Them?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Nigerian Scammers -- How to Witness Effectively While Yanking Their Chain

Young People Ask -- Do You Really Expect Us To Hang Out With You Freaks After We Turn 18?

Disfellowshipping -- The Most Loving Act We Can Engage In

Taking a Walk On The Wild Side - How To Make The Scarlet Beast Work For You

How Individual Congregations Can Benefit From WT Tax Evasion Tactics

The Truth That Leads To Everlasting Mental Blindness

Your Tithing Dollars At Work -- Building Luxury Apartments That You Can't Live In

• gumby
    gumby

The Faithfull Slave Class- are they all REALLY Gay?

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

"Smoking---The Demonism Connection!"..............."Why True Christians Will Shun Some"........."The Greatest Prophet----The Slave"........"Blood Is NOT Needed To Live!"........"Unrighteous Riches in Brooklyn Please Jehovah"......"Will YOU Live Forever Without Ever Dying?"........607 B.C.E. or 607 B.C.------Which Is It?"

• gumby
    gumby

Minimus- is he TRUELY a sweater puppy?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit