Bible Student Movements + surprise announcement from me

by pomo6780 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Noooo!!!! Uncovered information????? Oh boy pomo, please share! /endsarcasium

• steve2
    steve2

โ€œThis topic will be ignored by me...โ€

Priceless. The varieties of woundedness can still surprise. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• pomo6780
    pomo6780
    You can dislike my comments all you like. What's happening here is a clash of personalities. We are both anonymous and only rely on what information is visible on our screen. You're only reacting how I would if I were you right now.
  • pomo6780
    pomo6780

Ps. Those who keep commenting on here are very reminiscent of stalkers in real life. My type of apostates.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Yep, the urge to pass judgment on those we deem to be our inferiors is one that dies hard. The indoctrination was wicked but certain aspects of it seem to continue to produce pleasurable sensations.

The Judge was very good at what he did judgmentally. The cult lives on even outside the cult!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Stalk- accomplished!

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

Old Navy,

That was a well worded comment. You're jumping to a conclusion that I was initially passing judgment and old habits die hard? You're hugely mistaken.

• DesirousOfChange
  • Old Navy
    Old Navy

Quote from Pomo 6780

That was a well worded comment. You're jumping to a conclusion that I was initially passing judgment and old habits die hard? You're hugely mistaken.

It was actually just an observation with respect to many X-Jws. The learned feelings and behaviors of exclusivity as part of "The Truth" and the proclivity to pass judgment on others as being less privileged in the eyes of God, or less righteous in their walk, seem to survive learning TTATT. I suppose it is a testament regarding the depth of the "programming" to look down on those deemed Worldly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit