Anyone know a link to the leaked music video the cult is so upset about?

by mickbobcat 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have just defended their stance in refuting untrue allegations made against them but this is different

somehow this music video got out , it does not really matter, it is the kind of thing everyone used to talk over while settling down at a convention. Who cares if it has been seen?

They are making a mountain out of a molehill....it is crap music anyway, not made for commercial gain just a filler at convention that will soon be free to see on their website.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

This ..... blew.... my.... mind... always my favorite song

Then what about when the washtowel blatantly ripped off Vangelis' song Chariots of Fire (recorded in 1981, a big hit in early spring 1982) for its Kingdumb Malady 42 (released in July 1984, probably recorded and written in late 1983 or early 1984)?
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

mickbobcat,

For you to call Vienne a troll just goes to show how ignorant and uninformed you are. You haven't been around long enough to know many of the "better" posters and call them something derogatory. Do your research before putting your foot in your mouth.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The only good video they ever did was the Eternal Flame one. Maybe they should plagiarize Pink Floyds stuff

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Dub in the hall?

• hoser
    hoser

I believe in patent and copyright law. People need to get paid for their work that we all benefit from. If you like listening to free music learn to write songs, play an instrument and pay $$$ for someone to record it or invest even more $$$ in a studio and enjoy your “free” music.

The watchtower isn’t going after this for the money at least not directly. They give this shit away for nothing. However, if jws hear this song before the convention it takes away from the anticipation and they will be less inclined to donate $$$. So it really is all about the money.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Vianen is a great researcher of WT history. Please respect her.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Some one who was looting once said, 'Walmart is a billion dollar company, they wont miss one tv." Hmm, when they raise the prices to recoup the loss, I end up paying part of the price of your new tv. Sorry, i don't agree with theft no matter what form.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Why see another cornball video about The Great Gee-hober, who does absolutely nothing at all and his not so wonderful organization that demands donations and service from it's members. Talk about putting lipstick on a pig. Just does not look good. Ridiculous!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Jeff T Mickbobcat isn't just talking about the copyright thing.

By the way, at the risk of being a bore 🙄,their work is shared freely (because they're a cult and they're fishing for recruits) so they loose nothing by someone else (also not benefiting) from posting their work mainly to be criticized. So yes, in this instance Vienne's daughter is being a troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit