November 13, 2017 TO ALL BOE IN THE US Re: Making the Best Use of Our Kingdom Halls

by wifibandit 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This is NOVEMBER. Said video for FEBRUARY. That sure is some planning ahead. I'd say they are "testing the waters" to see how this is going to be received.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope this results in more missed meetings and lower donations to the Worldwide Damnation Fund. More time and money wasted traveling longer distances to get the boasting sessions should come right out of their donations--if anyone is stupid enough to donate to this cause which is striving for global enslavement of the whole human race. And, if the weather is questionable or someone is not up for the longer drive who might have made the shorter trip, I hope they blow off the whole boasting session.

And I hope it cuts into field circus. Why waste the gas to drive 40 or 50 kilometers each way just to go out in field circus when you can stay home? When it was 3 or 4 kilometers per way, it might not have been that big a deal--but to have to drive close to 40 minutes per way just for field circus? Plus the gas they waste?

I hope this causes people to think about the environment--is joke-hova really trying to protect it? Wasting all that gas to save a little money is not respecting the environment, any more than General Electric is respecting the environment by having their products made in China instead of at home to save money. Yet, the washtowel will bash those companies for that. To me, this is hypocrisy.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Are we sure this video is about KH closures? Not just about keeping the KH tidy and doing the gardening?

• LV101
    LV101

Maybe they're going to stress the importance of donations in the event they've really fallen lately - how much it takes to run god's organization, etc., and how much they're all appreciated. This will soothe the JWs for awhile and their hearts will be softened to contribute like days of old.

• steve2
    steve2

Longer average travel times to and from Kingdom Halls will make missing meetings more enticing - for legitimate reasons of course. 😌

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@sbf,

The letter is quite telling...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Making good use of are Kingdom Halls ............ sell baby sell $$$

https://abovethelaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/bonus-money-2015-Biglaw-bonus-season.jpg

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

I can see and hear it now from a GB member…

“So then brothers are we grateful for these timely and loving changes coming from Jehovah’s celestial chariot? We of the GB here at headquarters often are asked why there are so many changes and adjustments in such a short time. Many of you dear faithful brothers mention that you can barely keep up with it all.” (Pause for a phony smile)

GB member…

“Well brothers we are having a difficult time too, we are running after the celestial chariot as fast as we can. We too must keep up with the adjustments coming from Jehovah and make the sacrifices required in these momentous last days. Rest assured that we on the GB love every one of you dearly… and remember… God loves a cheerful giver.” (Cue thunderous applause)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As with all the changes, if the intended audience need convincing via some strategic propaganda and marketing, that speaks volumes!

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Many thanks again WiFi, to you and your sources.

My instincts are telling me that the sheep in the USA (followed very quickly by every other congregation worldwide) are being primed for the consolidation/merging "master plan" (TM) going into warp-drive in 2018/19.

The "friends" in the U.S. think nothing of driving long distances (in comparison to UK JW's) and they pay a lot less for their petrol/diesel. If U.S. Witnesses get upset, I can't wait to see how the U.K./European sheeple will respond.

The org's chariot continues its road-killing programme.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit