November 13, 2017 TO ALL BOE IN THE US Re: Making the Best Use of Our Kingdom Halls

by wifibandit 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Explains changers behind recent adjustments 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

thank you as always wifi and contributors

• flipper
    flipper

So the ' Service Meeting ' is now called the " christian life and ministry meeting " ?

How creepy is that ? My how things have changed in the 14 years since I escaped this bat shit crazy cult ! Good god, almighty

• jp1692
    jp1692

It'll be interesting to watch the video to actually see firsthand "the 'reasons' behind recent changes affecting
    congregations throughout the U.S. branch territory."

Thanks WiFi. You keep us more up-to-date than when I was an elder! ... LOL

• NotBlind
    NotBlind

The natives are getting restless. More and more well-established congregations are being dissolved. KH’s that were built with LOCAL donations and sweat are being sold off, with the cash sent to Warwick. Especially those JWs in small rural towns — they don’t have much — but they supported their local KH and took a certain amount of pride in their hometown hall.

And now, a bunch of pencil pushers and bean counters have decided it would be cheaper to send them 20 miles down the highway to a cong in a town they hardly know (and frankly, don’t care for). They won’t make the same mistake twice; although they may still be true believers, they’re voting with their wallets.

What the pencil pushers and bean counters don’t understand is that even these true believers have a limit. They’ll miss more meetings when the weather’s bad (or when the price of gas goes up) and they won’t care, because the WTS doesn’t care about them.

They outwardly cooperate, smile and say “What a blessing” when the elders are around. But when they get home and the lights are out, they can’t stand the idea of being sent farther away and inconvenienced so that the corporation can save a few bucks.

This video is just another round of damage control, trying to convince the schlubs who pay the bills that it’s raining, when they’re just being pissed on — again.

It will not work.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Hell flipper I have been out 7 years I don't recognize it. My dad died in 2009 if he was able to come back to life right now he would not recognize it. It is like the old TV show "Outer Limits". When they said ( Do not touch that dial we are in control of what you are watching). Those poor cult members don't realize they are not in control. Still Totally ADD

• pontoon
    pontoon

A corporation's explanation why/how it is changing the delivery method of it's product to its' customers. Of course their product is the paradise hope the corp plagiarized from the bible. For the hope to be yours you have to attend corporation arranged meetings and of course pay money.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    The days of kingdom halls being built over the week end has ended, the days of Advertise, Advertise announcing Jehovah's Kingdom has slowed down, it's more of a undercover work today (cart work). Corporate America JW.org.
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I think too many questions arise, so a video is made.

G.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I would bet money that they still will have the balls to mention donations in some way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit