Another generation....

by joey jojo 241 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Because the anointed are the wt generation, they are supposed to pass away, Prologos

Given: WT theology

They do, wt always taught that rapture means passing way in the twinkling of an eye  AFTER they see the final part of the sign. But the destruction is not the sign or part of the sign. The destruction is what the sign points to.

It is the OS, prospective members of the GC, a constantly overlapping generation ,

The great crowd of other sheep cannot interlap. First of all, they do not pass away, they survive, and second of all, each dude as an individual expects life in his lifespan which means that the oldest gc member should not be destined to die of old age.

It is all Greek to me sort of speak, but the way I interpret "...generation not passing away until.." simply means that the prophecy in its entirety should fulfill in 70-100 or so years or the maximum lifespan of anyone living at that time. WT overlapping doctrine only adds 20 years. 2016, time is up.............................

• prologos
    prologos

Fisherman, :--But the destruction is not the sign or part of the sign. The destruction is what the sign points to. surely you are not saying that "all these things" are, or pertain to, only the preliminary sign?, not the meat, the gory genocide?, the flood-like global catastrophe? 

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Word Games -TD

That is what interpreting God's Word is all about, words, what do they mean, how do they apply, how do they tie in with other words, and so on.

Generation, Great Crowd, et al.

A great crowd does survive the great tribulation and never dies regardless of wt interpretation on it and Jesus did say that his words will never pass away and there is a Bible message about human salvation, etc. WT theology fits. In terms of the generation and time of the end and wt interpretation of the Olivette as wt applies it to 1914 and its generation, the only thing that wt says is missing is the disgusting thing. But in terms of generation length, I agree with TD, wt still holds on to the old generation teaching until wt changes great crowd doctrine. REgarding their explanation of the 2nd group of anointed, as I explained in my previous post, the only ones of that group that qualify are those guys of the same age as the great crowd -Sure Wt knows all that.

• prologos
    prologos

Fisherman: "--"REgarding their explanation of the 2nd group of anointed,---" Wt explains that the final group of anointed will die well before the battle of Armageddon. , The GC, ( really it's prospective members), survives, or, to use Jesus' words: "--does not pass away. --".

I opened a challenge to that wt " anointed " idea.:- "The Remnant of the Anointed can not be the Generation of Math. 24." prove wt right, prove the proposition wrong. your answer is above.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Prologos, It seems wt does not know for sure what Jesus meant by generation, so far that has proven to be the case.. Can you please explain your hypothesis briefly and simply.
  • prologos
    prologos

Fisherman, my concern about the wt generation, anointed** is, that

Jesus specified, that the generation would not pass away, or die, before all would happen, that includes the biggest disaster ever. Current wt timetable has the anointed generation die, pass away to heaven long before Armageddon, the greatest disaster for the human race ever to be foretold. ergo:

The anointed can not be the generation Jesus was talking about. they do not fit the description at their end.

**whether they overlap or not, does not matter here, they can not pass away before Armageddon to fit what jesus said. thank you.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Keep in mind what TD pointed out. At the Olivette, there were no Great crowd or OS. The only calling back then was the heavenly.. In 70CE the generation was 70 years after JC birth. In antitypicall fulfilments there are no written rules that they must follow exctaly the same pattern.

It does not seem to me that Jeus meant that the GC would not pass way. He said not pass away UNTIL. WT teaches that the anointed as an interlapping class would not die until the disgusting thing THEN They die, That is what the WT is saying -seems to me- and that is the only word that fits in the crossword puzzle. IT cannot be the gc because they do not pass away (die from old age or whatever) howver, again as TD points out, the age of the gc regulates the length of generation, he uses the term siamese twins to join the anointed and gc.AS I stated before, the only answer that makes sense at this point is any living human alive circa 1914- ok give it 10 or 20 years, which brings us to NOW, 2016-2017. but there must be anyone at all even 2 people like Joshuah and Caleb prospective(only for conduct) GC from the time the clock started ticking as TD points out. At this point for the WT and JW is wait and see iif something must hit now or in one year but the cut off date is the death of all original GC. REmember those old guys? Some of those guys should be still around along with some anointed. Albeit wt theology on generation is still valid until ALL those old guy are dead. If that happens, wt will need to adjust the interpretation BIG on 1914 generation.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

before all would happen,

I already posted a POSSIBLE interpretation that disproves your theory. the GT is not part of the sign ponting to it. THat explains why Wt teaches that the anointed pass away before the bird food.

• prologos
    prologos

Wt theology only holds, if they revert back to the OS,GC "generation", and abandon the "anointed: generation. The generation has to survive Armageddon, according to jesus. The anointed will not.

Keep it simple, look at the Jesus' words, read his lips: "will not pass away".

• prologos
    prologos

F: "why Wt teaches that the anointed pass away before the bird food. why? The "anointed have to be in heaven to take part in the Armageddon combat, they are the only 144 000 plus 2 immortal ones in the cosmos. They must also be ready for the complete bride for the Marriage of the Lamb, that puts the constraint on wt, forced them into the mistake.

The anointed can not be the generation Jesus talked about. it is resolved!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit