How are things in bethel right now?

by Hellothere 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mum
    Mum

To all appearances, it seems getting fat and getting drunk gives them purpose.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

This is not the time to question the decisions of the Faithful Slave. Why not? Anthony has the answer.

https://youtu.be/BPnHgzGYy0k

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Vanderhoven7 was that not the old light. When they thought they were guided by holy spirit. The newe light some years ago was that they were NOT inspired 😁. It's hard too watch JW videos. Cause you got too check how old they are too see if it's new or old light 😂

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I know a lot of the B'Lites that were sent out. Trust me, it had nothing to do with their attitude or actions. They were getting older and approaching the point when they could not be sent out. They were replaced by younger persons who could provide the labor that older ones could not. Younger B'Lites are less expensive also as their medical care is less demanding.

In rare cases, elites were invited as favors to large contributors. Anyone who tries to say that the ones asked to leave had bad attitudes does not know what they are talking about. More will be asked to leave - and it will be for the same reason.

I know what I am talking about on this matter, even if I am not speaking for God or directed by holy spirit.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

MOST Bethelites were asked to leave during the downsizing. Physical printing required a lot of manpower.

If you were a $500.00 an hour Attorney willing to work for free...even if you were "difficult" you were begged to stay. If you were a $ 50.00-an-hour computer programmer you were asked to stay. If you were an aging 50+ old janitor or press operator that could now be easily replaced ( by a younger man with a strong back and healthy heart)..you were asked to leave.

It is and always has been, all about the dollars $$$. Even before the re-location and downsizing, Bethel had accountants who knew the fixed costs to feed and house each Bethelite and the break-even cost for new machinery to replace x number of Bethelites.

(Ex-Bethelite with family at headquarters)

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

The following news article might be of interest: https://bronx.news12.com/news-12-tours-jehovahs-witnesses-249-acre-property-where-massive-production .

' “It will consolidate our other studios that we have around New York, and it will have six state-of-the-art audio and video production studios on site and the residents who will work in those facilities," says Matthew Mordecki, Jehovah’s Witnesses/Lighthouse.

It will be located off Sterling Mine Road.

“We have our world headquarters about three minutes just down the road from here. That’s 1.5 million square feet. This is about 1.7 million square feet," says Mordecki.Mordecki says the campus will be environmentally friendly, producing a lot of its own energy.

...People who work at the studios will also be able to live on campus in the residences that will be built along with fitness and dining facilities.

The public will also be able to get a peek at their work.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit