Rejoice cos God's tent is.... Disintegrated by a cat 5 truth storm

by Normalfulla 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wow WingCommander, sad but typical. Those friends who rented a van and took time off . . . What JWs would do that? They were far more Christ like than the JW "True Christians"®

• Confusedandangry
    Confusedandangry

Great post, its great to hear about people waking up - thanks to the active witnesses own selfish actions.

Wingcommander- I got teary eyed reading your comment. I had a similar experience. The so called 'worldly people' showed more love & support than any of the JW's in my parents hall.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

What an intelligent woman to work that out by herself from the Bible! How brave to talk to others about it in her congregation in the hearing of elders and then to seek you and your wife out. She deserves her freedom, she earnt it!

• John Free
    John Free

Greetings normalfulla !

delightful to hear that another family have been rescued from wasting their precious lives serving a manipulative control group. Again we hear the formula for escaping jwdom -critical thinking.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

My mom took 6 months to succumb to CHF. NO ONE CAME. She said shortly before her death about the congregation and the "Truth". This is all bullshit.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Thank you normalfulla for your experience. Very similar to what we went through. Absolutely no support from our so called friends. To them it was more important to go to a Dist. Convention than going to my father funeral. It was less than 20 miles away. The hard reality of the cult. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit