Rejoice cos God's tent is.... Disintegrated by a cat 5 truth storm

by Normalfulla 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Normalfulla
    Normalfulla

Just had to share... A former friend of my wife's, has just left our house, unbeknown to us, her and her husband have been inactive for about a year and a half, they have pre teen boys too. She reached out to my wife as she had heard that we were Apostates etc and needed someone to talk to..

After her father dying she was in a bad place mentally and emotionally and reached out to her cong for support, apon receiving 0 she turned to the Bible for comfort only in her raw emotional state to realize that Jehovah was a murderous unfair God and then her wheels of rational reasoning started turning.. She questioned things and was outspoken about things and attracted elder attention... Long story short she wanted to connect with a friendly ear and she splurged she's never going back, the Bible is all bulls**t and it's a cult, despite not knowing most of TTATT we all shared experiences and watched her eyes boggle at (stuckinarut... The first euphoric high) the UN scandal, Beth sarim, Ray franz, 607, ARC. She was like a junkie gagging for more... Hats off to her for waking up on her own without the mighty excalibur of jwfacts or any of the aforementioned scandals... Just wanted to share... another family saved

Peace out Mr flipped out normalfulla

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    That's great! Another one bites the dust. Get out of her, my people, lol. I'm sorry it will blow up parts of her/their life, but it will be worth it all because freedom is better than slavery to a cult any day. Good for you for being there for them too. Thanks for sharing that.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

These are the experiences that excite us!!! When you no longer attend meetings and can not see with your physical eye, the decline, it constantly makes you wonder what is going on inside.I can see on this forum and others that people ARE waking up. When you are still in the cult and you experience the lack of love it shatters you. Once you learn TTATT and find out you were in a cult, your jaw hits the floor.

It's cool that you were there for them. I couldn't have done this exit alone, it's tough.

Great news!!! Thank you for sharing.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    After her father dying she was in a bad place mentally and emotionally and reached out to her cong for support, apon receiving 0 she turned to the Bible for comfort only in her raw emotional state to realize that Jehovah was a murderous unfair God and then her wheels of rational reasoning started turning.

Sorry for her loss. It's really heart breaking that people have to go through this type of unsavory situation to have a rude awakening.

Good that she got to see them for how they really are instead on staying in denial. She has to be in turmoil as her world is changing drastically. Great that she was able to find really decent people.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Thank you for that fine experience, brother Fulla. May the universe's continued blessing be upon you and your wife as you both continue in your dedicated service to rationality.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Yes, that was an encouraging experience.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What a "happifying" experience!

Surely, Jehovah must be speeding up the Good News of TTATT in these last days!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Similar thing happened in my family, several times actually.

Father on death bed at home: Zero concern or help from JW's. Mother was told to pray more, be more regular at the meetings, and more active in the field ministry. This, even though she was a full-time breadwinner and mother.

Grandmother on death bed at nursing home: Zero concern or help from JW's. My mother was told to cook her meals.

Mother on death bed in large University Hospital: Zero concern or help from JW's. Upon calling PO Elduh, was told I was interrupting his dinner, and that I should call the local Elduh's in the area. (she was away for organ transplant) Elduh then promptly hung up without so much as a word of spiritual encouragement. I was in a large parking garage, alone, with a cell phone. I picked my jaw up off the floor, hung my head in disbelief and abandonment, and cried my eyes out. The next day, a van load of my mom's "worldly" co-workers showed up. The took the day off, drove 225 miles in a rented van, and made my mother smile on her last day on earth.

JW's are USELESS in times of need or family tragedy. USELESS. The only thing the Elduh's care about is if you're warming a seat, filling out your timeslip, and DONATING MONEY. You are a number, and a forgettable, expendable, replaceable number at that.

Fuck this cult, and the slimy, weaselly, uncaring zombies who willfully remain in it. I'll NEVER forget the shitty treatment my entire family received from these holier-than-thou, self-righteous POSEURS!

• flipper
    flipper

Great job Normalfulla by you and your wife to assist this person ! Peace out indeed back to you ! Mr. Flipper

• OnTheWayOut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit