Question: refuse, or limit to collaborate with elder inquiry?

by prologos 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brandnew
    brandnew
    No.....just no.....ratts dont prosper in the jw's or in society. Ratts are labeled and never forgotten.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Should they? Of course not. But they will if they are brainwashed or coerced enough. Remember, they teach jehoopla is the Master of Surveillance, reading your heart and watching your every move, punishing you with carnivorous birds and death if you are not a Righteous Tattletale. You not only share in the sin of the sinner, you commit your own sin by covering things up.

In my experience, most teens understand the coercion and brainwashing and don't hold a grudge.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I wouldn't trust any of the Elders to take care of my goldfish, much less interfere in what my kids are doing. Parents should seek professional help if needed. The Elders are not professionals. They only are taught in the art of judgement and their form of discipline. Just look over the secret Elders book and you will learn a great deal on how the Elders are "instructed" to handle problems.
  • RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    I wouldn't trust any of the Elders to take care of my goldfish
    LOL!
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Even when I was an elder, I told members that they didn't need to tell the elders everything, but they could work out many of their problems and pray over the matters.

Now that I see what a dangerous mind-control cult it is, and know that people of the religion will throw people under the bus to save themselves, I say more strongly to "Work out your own problems and have nothing to do with confessing, interrogations, spying for the elders or reporting things to them."

Go directly to the people involved or the authorities.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Goldfish are worthy of better care toes ☺☺
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

brandnew - "...Ratts are labeled and never forgotten."

Really?

Until you brought them up, I hadn't thought about Ratt in years.

I always thought Motley Crue was better, anyway.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Ratt-

Round and round
    With love we'll find a way just give it time
    Round and round
    What comes around goes around
    I'll tell you why so

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit