California Election a GO for 7 OCT

by Yerusalyim 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'm assuming ya'll knew that....I was really suprised though, in reading the decision...that the phrase "in a nutshell" was used by the judges in writing the decision....I didn't know that was proper legalese.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

It's always good to see the ACLU take a knee in the nads.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Good!

And I agree with Stacy too!

I will be there, voting with the bad old punch card saystem that caused all the hooplah- if it was good enough to elect gumby with, the it is good enough to try to vote him out!. My first time voting too.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Cali,

You're funny! Besides, in a study done of the four different voting systems used in California...the PunchCard was the second most accurate.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Cali,

You're funny! Besides, in a study done of the four different voting systems used in California...the PunchCard was the second most accurate.

• jelly
    jelly

In california the punch cards have not been a problem for 40 years, I have no idea why 3 weeks before an election they became a problem.

Terry

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

It became a problem when it became obvious that a liberal was going to be voted out of office. The same punch cards were not a problem when same said liberal was voted into office.

The ACLU has an agenda and it isn't good.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Yeru and Stacy, I have to agree with youVisit Smiley Central!

The ACLU somehow seemed to think that the punch card system was racist, but their campaign just looks a fairly poor attempt to delay an election they don't want.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

stacey, caligirl, who are you guys planning to vote for?

my vote goes to the stripper with the horrendous breasts.

;) just kidding

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Normally Tink I would vote for the candidate with the best butt.

I like your slutty avatar, you running?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit