Lots of newbies posting! Welcome one and all!

by freddo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• freddo
    freddo

Is there something going on in jaydub land that has brought this on? Hope so!

• steve2
    steve2

Yes, freddo I also extend my warm welcome to new posters! I think postings from newbies have ebbed and flowed over the years. For sure, as time passes there is an increased likelihood people are more inclined to question what they've been told. I guess too that the 2017 Regional Convention theme "Don't Give Up" has more than a whiff of desperation about it.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Yes, this is very exciting. I counted 10 new members joining in just the last 2 days.

Keep up the good work, boys! At this rate, you will drive more people out from the religion faster than you can drag new ones in!!

• Chook
    Chook

Warm Welcome to all new members, I honestly believe that the internet with the privacy to do own research will drain the Jw swamp. The whole Christian course is meant to have a contrite attitude toward past mistakes, the GB has NEVER apologised for any misrepresentation of the bible. Again welcome.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, I have noticed the influx too. It's great!

Ive also noticed quite a few forum members from the past who have started posting again after some time away. It's great to see familiar "faces" again.

• Tallon
    Tallon

I think more and more people are 'waking up' to the deception.

Long may it continue

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Brothers - we are seeing marvelous reports from the field! Surely Jehovah's rich blessing flows to those reaching out in these end times.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I agree. It is exciting to see these new one's leaving their bunkers and fleeing to freedom. I believe some called them the "Kevinly Class" after last year's videos from the convention. Come out and be free, find yourself, live life, make friends, and get help here.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Welcome. Tell your story. Ask questions, they are welcome too.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

All questions welcome!

*Ideas* may be challenged, gently, but as a person you will not be. Whatever your sexuality, gender, race or marital status, age or levels of wellness: you are welcome here to BE YOURSELF!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit