Lots of newbies posting! Welcome one and all!

by freddo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I notice more posting after the convention,excuse me,regional convention, I joined after a convention.

• Tahoe
    Tahoe
    Warmest of Welcomes!
  • freddo
    freddo

Empty Inside said:

"I notice more posting after the convention,excuse me,regional convention, I joined after a convention."

Yes - and the convention videos are on line beforehand - then they are pulled apart by those who know TTATT with WT's own literature references (1975) or the "old Testament" (wife of lot), and it shows that what we post is generally absolutely true!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I add my warm welcome to all the newbies also ,and its not just young ones who are waking up but some old timers.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Glad to see newbies!

I too thought the increase of new members had slowed and I contributed it to the fact that not many "sensational" things have been said or published lately. It's like they decided to keep Tony Three under control for a bit. But a soon as the Great Eight (or is it only seven now?) get out on stage at the RCs they will surely put their foot in their mouths again. They can't resist trying to say something that is remarkably profound and that usually results in a blooper that lights up the internet.

• flipper
    flipper
    Welcome to all the newbies here ! You are among those of us who have been where you are at - exiting a high control organization. We know it's not easy. We are here as a support to you and understand the paradox you are in. Still - freedom of mind is sweet and freedom of movement is priceless so keep on researching the Internet- don't stop . We'll be here for you - remember
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Yes HUGE welcome to any new folks here, please ask away for any info. or help you need.

Something is going on, I don't know if this has been mentioned on this Thread, but 20 left at once from a Congregation in the North of England, it's on Facebook.

Good News indeed !

• EyesOpenHeartBroken
    EyesOpenHeartBroken

Wow Phizzy! That is interesting, hope the trend makes it across the Pond...the American JWs don't seem as savvy ...yet 😉

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Lets all stand for the truth and do our part to save cult members.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

This is really cool field service from my desk. I love it. BTW, no need to report time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit