2023 Yearly Report UNDER the Microscope

by raymond frantz 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

https://youtu.be/PI7sN2RNrKE?si=lNVKLqCT6nuayV2Q

• Branches of Jehovah’s Witnesses: 85 (= down one from 86 from the previous year and quite possibly they are referring to the Hong Kong Bethel that closed down recently)

• Number of Lands Reporting: 239 ( =the same as 2022)

• Total Congregations: 118,177 (=up from 117,960, a surprising increase but nevertheless a miniscule increase of just 0.18% OR 217 congregations. Of course the real metric here should be how many KH's closed down but of course they won't release this information. Is it possible that they artificially increase the number of congregations to show an increase? Quite possibly)

• Worldwide Memorial Attendance: 20,461,767 (=up from 19,721,672 a 3.75% increase OR 740,095 more attendants. They managed to get 3 quarters of a million people to deny Jesus' s ransom by denying the bread and the wine. A real success in Satan's report for 2023 but not a critical indicator for the success of the religion)

• Memorial Partakers Worldwide: 22,312 (=up from 21,150 a 5,49% increase OR 1,162 more Partakers and potential candidates for Tony Morris' seat in heaven who was removed from this position last year. Again not a critical indicator more like a doctrinal nightmare for the Watchtower according to which these people should have died a long time ago)

• Peak of Publishers: 8,816,562 (=up from 8,699,048 OR 1.35% increase. They are just about treading water but still a critical indicator that shows a minimal increase and can only be down to a natural increase of children of Jehovah's Witnesses joining the cult as Publishers, more like an inhouse increase. If they were sincere with their reports they would show how many left the religion in 2023 as they used to do in previous years but of course they are not going to do that and we know why)

• Average Publishers Preaching Each Month: 8,625,042 (=up from 8,514,983 from the previous year, 110,059 more publishers OR just 1.29% increase from last year and a critical indicator of the moral of the religion. This is quite worrying since this is a miniscule increase and considering the fact that in 2022 we were still experiencing restrictions on ministry engagement due to the pandemic. Is is possible that this weak indicator has prompted all the recent changes in making reporting hours non mandatory and a silent admittance that the average Publishers per year will fall in negative numbers soon? They only know since they only have the true numbers)

• Percentage of Increase Over 2022: 1.3 (=UP from 0.4 OR almost 1% increase, which is massive but can only be contributed to poor reporting in 2022 and natural growth from jw youngsters joining the religion or people getting baptised in 2023 because it wasn't possible last year due to pandemic, more like a backlog of baptisms from 2020-2022 )

• Total Number Baptized : 269,517 (=up from 145,552 in 2022 , a massive 85.15% increase from the previous year OR an additional 124,045 baptised members. Of course this is not a reliable indicator since in 2022 we were still coming out of the pandemic and quite possibly many postponed their baptism due to lack of open venues or assemblies taking place in 2022. So if you want a more realistic number we need to go back to pre-pandemic numbers in 2019 were the ones baptised were 303,866. So compared to this number they are down almost by 35,000 baptisms OR 12.75% which is a massive decrease and crucial indicator that far less people are committing themselves to the religion by getting baptised)

• Average Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 1,570,906 (=Up from 1,489,252 OR 5.5% increase, not a critical factor and not indicative of the success of the religion. Quite frankly considering how much they have relaxed the requirements to be a pioneer in recent years this number shows how little success this had, people are not so inclined joining the pioneer ranks as they did in yester years)

• Average Auxiliary Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 738,457 (= UP from 381,310 from last year OR almost doubled from last year. This is not a critical indicator of the success of the religion and more likely an artificially inflated number since they decreased the requirements for pioneers in recent years)

• Total Hours Spent in Field: 1,791,490,713 (=Up from 1,501,797,703 in 2022 but down from 2,088,560,437 in 2019 a decrease of 297,069,724 hours or a MASSIVE 14.22% decrease from pre pandemic levels!!! This is a critical indicator of the morale of the publishers and maybe even how happy they are with the current GB members since they are not as inclined to engage with the message of the society to the world. I

• Average Bible Studies Each Month: 7,281,212 (=Up from 5,666,996 last year OR a 28.48% increase but compared to pre-pandemic 2019 figures of 9,618,182 Bible studies they are actually down by 2,336,970 Bible Studies or a massive decrease of 24 3% in Bible Studies!!! This is a critical indicator for the future of the religion.Even if you take into account that most of these Bible Studies are jw children still it shows that far less people are inclined to study in order to join the Witnesses in 2023)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Did you notice which figures they stopped publishing this year?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I'm wondering if they started panicking about Publisher numbers tanking and so made the rule about not having to count service time??

I think congregation numbers are also important to the brothers and sisters....I wonder how they wangled that increase? I'm guessing most Cong increase is in Africa (I haven't looked). Or at any rate somewhere building's are worthless in terms of sale price lol

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Okay, despite the complete lack of interest, I will nevertheless cut the suspense and reveal that the figures they stopped publishing this year, after many decades of reports, are (drum roll): the amount of money spent on special pioneers, missionaries, and circuit overseers ($242 million in the last report) and the number of ordained ministers at branches worldwide (21,629 in the last report). Unless they published these figures somewhere else this time?
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I am curious what they are calling ‘Palestinian Territories’

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

When you google country's in list. Government statistics in surveys they make. Their population. It's totally different then what the watchtower report states. If they made mistakes in population in country's they make report of. Then what else can they have made mistakes on?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem, presumably?

Also interesting that they’ve adopted Türkiye in place of Turkey. When did that start?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

For an American based religion with headquarters in the USA & only 1,233,609 JWs...that's a pretty sad commentary for this cult. Less than 14% of the JWs are in the USA! Even sadder is that roughly 300,000 (estimate) of the 1,233,609 figure are under 16 years old.

Another sad commentary...how many of these 1,233,609 are P.I.M.Os?

• Hellothere
    Hellothere
    From what I'm reading in Reddit. People's experiences. Seems like most JW family's have either one pimo or pomo. Or more. I been thinking for years how many true belivers this religion has. I don't think they in the majority. Remove shunning DF policy and hell gonna break lose in JW land. They gonna have very few elders or ms too keep congregations going.
  • raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    slimboyfat5 hours ago

Did you notice which figures they stopped publishing this year?

Correct they stopped reporting the money spend on pioneers this year is not in the report

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit