Young JW's, What would it take for you to come back?

by Spudinator 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    What would it take for you to come back into the JW fold?
    A. Organizational changes?
    B. Personal changes?
    C. Family Changes?

All of the above... and I would have to see some people walking on water, pigs will have to be able to sing, and Elephants must be purple... Now, those last things happen a lot to me, esp. when I have been keeping company with my good friends: Martini, and Heiniken. But the above thank god, haven't happened yet.

Get real.. I ain't never going back.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Xandria
    Xandria

Definately de-finately agrees w/ Viv's thought on that one!

X.

• thetruthaboutjws
    thetruthaboutjws

What would it take. Well them addmitting they are in no way directed by god. Addmitting they started and are still affiliated with freemasonry. Even then I would not go back. Because it is not the truth. quote me on that one

Levi

• Dawn
    Dawn

It's like this:

You grow up in an abusive household. You stay because you don't know any different and there are people there that you have ties to and love.

One day you make a mistake and your dad throws you out of the house.

A friend takes you in and you go to live with their family. In that new home you find love, acceptance, and healing. This new family tells you that they want to adopt you into their family permanently.

Your abusive father comes back and says.....well...if I clean up the house a little will you come home?

Uh........NOT!!

I was a 'dub - but have now found a true relationship with my Lord. To use a scripture so often quoted by the JW's in Romans chapter 8:37-39 " For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. "

God is NOT the Jehovah that the dubs portray him to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit