New Here

by Grey Goose 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Grey Goose
    Grey Goose

Hi one and all.

I've lurked for 3 years, about time I signed up.

I'm a still in MS due to family.

Fully awake.

I Look forward to getting to know all of you.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Still a ms, the things you gotta do while still living in North Korea, I mean still in a cult. Welcome
  • Magnum
    Magnum

Yep, about time. Looking forward to getting to know you, too.

Any family expressing doubts? What about other congregation members? Are you hearing any negative comments about the org's focus on money, the way things have changed in JWdom, the fact that the end is way overdue, etc.?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Welcome. Looking forward to more of your comments.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Hello Goose and Welcome.
  • out4good4
    out4good4

Welcome

Since you've been lurking you already know it can get pretty rowdy around here.

Hang out awhile....

...and don't take anything personal.

• Grey Goose
    Grey Goose

Thanks.

No, no major doubts. They eat the GB shit up all day long. A few times they have criticised a few decisions the org has made, but after a week or 2 they are saying how great it all is. Brainwashed? You bet.

A few other MS in my congregation roll their eyes when money is mentioned, and few have mentioned how they dislike they new CLAM meeting. No elders have mentioned any negativity.

The whole cong had a WTF look on their face when the new song was played a few weeks ago. At least that's a positive.

I'm laying low, playing along with the Orgs game, lying on my report to escape notice.

There will be a tipping point though, what it is and when it will be still remains to be seen. By the look of things recently it might not be as far off as I first thought. My guess is in 5 years time. But as I mentioned, with family still in, everything is up in the air right now.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Thanks for the answers. Looking forward to more input in the future.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Hi Goose, welcome to the nuthouse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit