Something funny about Armageddon

by evilApostate 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• evilApostate
    evilApostate
    But of course they can't speak to everyone...including the tribes etc...thus the scripture I quoted is what they use and they explain it by saying in the time of the end the preaching will increase until it is being preached in all the earth and then at some point, God will call time when it has been preached to his satisfaction because they will never cover the earth before Jesus comes at the Big A.

That's still effed up though. To think that people serve a god who will kill billions just because they never heard about him. After all, a person's choice of religion is mainly influenced by where they were born.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

They get round that by saying "Jehoover knows the hearts of those who would accept and may save them at the Big A"

Of course, thousands die and thousands are born each day...chances are...out of 7 billion people...are you likely to hear from a JW who number 8 million?

I was 19 before I ever met one...

• steve2
    steve2

And inroads into most of the world's populous Islamic countries remains virtually untapped - and undo-able anyway.

• evilApostate
    evilApostate
    They get round that by saying "Jehoover knows the hearts of those who would accept and may save them at the Big A"
    Of course, thousands die and thousands are born each day...chances are...out of 7 billion people...are you likely to hear from a JW who number 8 million?
    I was 19 before I ever met one...

Then what's the point in preaching at all if Jehovah already knows the heart? If Jehovah already knew the angel who would become Satan, then why create him in the first place? Why place the tree of knowledge in the garden if he already knew Adam and Eve would eat from it? It would seem as if some were doomed to destruction even before they were born. I could go on for pages...

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    I could go on for pages...

You sure could, as could we...and the dubs could still explain it that satisfies them because the believe in the concept that it is "the truth" and the GB are selected by Jehoover....any facts, logic, reasoning that show this up are just ignored...cognitive dissonance at full pelt...

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

But of course they can't speak to everyone

And they never will. People forget that there is around 300 000 people being born every day. I'm fairly certain the there is no way that all JWs combined are actually talking to 300 000 people daily, so they can't even keep up with population growth. So even if Jeevoova was holding the big A until all people have been reached, this could never happen, since it's not possible to reach everybody, especially now as JWs stand on street corners with carts looking at their phones.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

This is funnier.

132,000.000 BIRTHS per year.

Net Gain in JWs per year 118,000

Jehober is so loving that to save 118K he is willing to Kill and extra 131,882.000 People EVERY YEAR!

Praise the super smart and all loving doG Jehober.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Apocalypse..."

• baker
    baker

I asked a n elder I studied with if death is punishment, what about those more evil than others, such as Hiltler, he deserves something stronger than just death like a good hearted person who just never knew YHWH. Also if Jesus knew that death was the punishment, why did he make up a story about a rich man who was tormented after death, if he knew it was satan,s lie. He had no answer. Jesus told a lie and never explained it till 1870 when he "enlightened" Russell to speak for him.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovahs witnesses are prominent in already established "christian " lands , lands that have already been "witnessed" to and converted by christendoms religions ,often centuries before.

So Jehovahs Witnesses have not opened new grounds for their evangelism /witnessing , they are just following in the footsteps of missionaries that have gone on before them and have laid the groundwork for them .

They, the JW`s , come along and poach those of christendoms converts from already established christianised nations and then claim they have witnessed to the world .

When in fact all they have done is changed one brand of christianity to another brand of christianity .

They have not made any in-roads at all .

Italy , Brazil , Mexico ,Spain ,Australia ,USA ,UK ,Ireland ,Canada, just to name a few are already christianised countries as a result of christendoms missionaries .

Where is the phenonemal growth in countries like Bangladesh , Pakistan ,Indonesia, China, India ,Saudia Arabia , Quatar , Phillipines , Jordan , etc,etc,.

Their is no growth in any of these lands and the majority of inhabitants of these countries have never heard of Jehovh or his witnesses., in fact in many of them they dont even exist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit