new canadian posters

by orbison11 52 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

<-------doin' what I love to do in Vancouver, Canada!!!!!

ESTEE

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Montreal, Québec bien sur!!! Now I guess I am spotted!!!

Lapuce

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Lapuce, no longer: purdue/lost

Glad to see you back here.

Hey...in case you are re-reading this, we'll be having a gathering here in Toronto (early November).

Just so you know.

• talesin
    talesin

iiz2cool

hey, I guess I should correct that! Actually, I'm only 45 goin on 15!

And I would love to come to TO (or thereabouts) for a campout, it's been a too long since I visited. (the 401 - now that's a trip in itself )

tal

• shera
    shera

I have never been to TO,I would love to go there next and meet as many peeps as I can.

• talesin
    talesin

Hey Shera,

the first time I went was in the mid-70s - there was a shop on Bay Street that specialized in rock'n'roll footwear - they had all kinds of "K*I*S*S" boots and stuff, you know 4-inch platforms, thigh-high leather, I'll never forget it. I thought wow, a store just for weird shoes.

the CN Tower is a pretty wild ride as well!!!

As a teen, it was something else to just see and experience all the stuff we don't have here. It's an amazing real "big city".

Estee

gosh, I sure would love to visit Van again, maybe next year ...

tal

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Hey Razorblade, yes november, I'll try to make it as I always have quite a flexible shedual, so I could finally meet some of you, it would be a great occasion as I have relatives there I havn't seen in some time (they are not dubs!)

Lapuce

• mouthy
    mouthy

St Jacobs Ontario Canada

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

Wolfy

Ontario, Canada.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Well, November sounds fantastic for me - count me in!!!! And a camping Apostofest sounds terrific for next summer - please make it in either June or August, as July is a bad month for us as we will be getting married then, and taking our "honeymoon" (not really a honeymoon, but the regular family vacation).

I truly am quite excited about meeting you all - so ya BETTER be there!!! And I know Azzy will be with me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit